**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still cant get past this

4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
Act 5 maochism oh how i hate you i really cant get past this stupid node any advice on how? I have alot of 4* 5/50 champs
Capiw,Doom,Nick,omega red,guilly 2099,corvus human torch,sunspot and i have hiemdallfor the cheat death synergy

Comments

• Rice26Rice26 Posts: 7
    I know the feeling I lost most of my champs in minutes
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Do you have Sabretooth+Killmonger? Proxima Midnight? Thor OG**? All are good options to bypass masochism (for parrying).
    Other options are high DOT dealers like Archangel.

**I haven't actually tried Thor OG, so he might not work. Supposedly he does.
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    RU11011 said:

Do you have Sabretooth+Killmonger? Proxima Midnight? Thor OG**? All are good options to bypass masochism (for parrying).

Only aa but hes at r3 since i got sunspot and omega hes awakened too
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Rice26 said:

I know the feeling I lost most of my champs in minutes

So how did you get past it?
  • Rice26Rice26 Posts: 7
    I gave up
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    4dlai said:

RU11011 said:

Only aa but hes at r3 since i got sunspot and omega hes awakened too
    For champs like Human Torch and Sunspot, best thing is to intercept first, stack up debuffs, and plan around the timer. (Sorry for not suggesting Human Torch and Sunspot). Masochism is the true final boss of 5.2, it's frustrating, and sucks. You'll get through it!