Kabam, just give back aw 2017-2018 and everyone gonna happy

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
With those aw map im sure alot people want to play hardcore again in aw.

Comments

• kayzzcokayzzco Posts: 12
    ppl had a problem with that too back in the day.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 6,790 ★★★★★
    no they won’t be
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 4,397 ★★★★★
    edited July 6
    Make it a solo mode. Let me place 10 defenders and the opponent can do the same. We both bring in 3 or 5 attackers to clear that map. The map could look like incursions. The numbers are just examples.

By making it a solo mode, keeps the competitiveness but remove the bitterness / frustration of letting down 29 other people.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    AW was great back in 2017 but since then, a lot of other things have changed like MD
  • ZaynouZaynou Posts: 166
    Top 50 alliance contributed to 90% of total money income, they like to spend units playing AW.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    kayzzco said:

ppl had a problem with that too back in the day.

What kind of problem? Maybe coz im in lower tier that time i dont know if there's something off back then
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,358 ★★★★★
    I disliked war way more back then when every defender was mystic with 5/5 md and you couldn’t do anything pretty much, hard pass on bringing that back
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 2,814 ★★★★

I disliked war way more back then when every defender was mystic with 5/5 md and you couldn’t do anything pretty much, hard pass on bringing that back

Quake dealt with them back then
  • ArsozArsoz Posts: 1,323 ★★★★
    Frick wars just add aliance raids 300k to 1 billion health 3 days 5 daily attacks.