**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

REQUEST FOR 5 STAR HUMAN TORCH ARENA

Thank you for this awesome game. I am writing to request you schedule for
5* human torch arena as it will help many to progress. Longing to get him from crystal is a failure and really frustrating. Give to those who are committed in arena a pleasure to keep it going by providing for us a 5 * human torch arena. I have been consistently grinding arena for 3 years, 3 months after downloading the game. July 11 is my game birthday.

Comments

• AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Please dont create multiple threads from one thing. I saw your other thread on the forums.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    If you have been grinding arena for 3 years than u should of gotten him from arena already just wait for the new dual crystal for an increase chance to get him or go hard on ht cavs crystal u should have alot of units since u grinded for 3 years.
  • Pascol1980Pascol1980 Posts: 62
    don't be mean guys. you don't know how painful arena is for us free to play players. I do arena for the units to clear content
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    I am a f2p player as well I know how it feels I have a champ I desperately want as well but I am not gonna beg kabam to do it just for me I only spend 1 dollar on this game been playing for 4 years now
  • Pascol1980Pascol1980 Posts: 62
    edited July 2020
    I spend money on the game ($4 deals) according to my budget. I am not completely f2p lol. remember o said “us” not “me” in the request. a lot of players need him as well. I won't abuse kabam generosity