**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share your crystal opening rituals/superstitions here.

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
I see a lot of these on youtube and thought it would be fun to see what people in the forum do for luck.

Comments

• Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Pop them and don't look at it
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    i open the crystal, then I pop it.

simple, easy done.
  • Options
    SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Pop! It concerns me so many of our species believe the outcome can be manipulated by performing a ritual
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    pep, spin. Pretty basic
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Put it in. Spin it. Turn off the phone. Turn it back on again.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Go in. Go out. Repeat 4 times. Put the crystal on the spinner. Count to 8. Stop the crystal.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Sacrifice a goat to the RNG god whilst simultaneously chanting the name of Sol Invictus whist dancing round in circles naked and covered in honey
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Use black magic to rig my crystals 😉
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    I forgot to add then spin the crystal, just don’t get honey on your phone...
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Let me break down the best way to go about it. There are three factors you need to look into: form factor, color, and spin. That should determine what method to use when determining what method to use. There are four types of form factor: normal (ex PHC), mini (ex t4cc shard crystal), grandmaster (ex GMC, 6*, Cav), and other (Guillotine, Egg, etc). There are 3 relevant colorations: cool colors, warm colors, and mixed. Spin is how much it accelerates when you bring it close to the pedestal. The spin can either be greater than or less than 10rps.

Each one of these has values that influence if you should spin, pop or pep.

If spin >10rps, always spin out.
    Normal form factor is a +1
    Mini is a +2
    Grandmaster is a +3
    Other is +4

Warm colors is +1, cool is +2, and mixed is +3

If the sum is greater than or equal to 5, you will want to do the pep method. If it is even and less than 5, pop them. If it is odd and less than 5, spin them out.

Guaranteed to remove kabams nasty RNG rig machine to give you honest pulls.