**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you could design a Mastery, what would it be?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
Everytime I go to the mastery tab, I always see the “coming soon” mastery tabs that have been there for a quite a long time. So what if we add more rewarding/fun masteries? I would make a mastery connected to dexterity, and call it Far Distance, the description would be: Every time the player evades a projectile attack, gain a small Fury, increasing attack by +xxx for x second. And just like the title says, how would you make a mastery if you could?

Comments

• Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Mathgeek said:

Reduce all incoming damage by 90% unless bleed is active

Anddd the game would cease to exist lol. I think I have bleeds applied to me maybe a couple times a month.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    A Backdraft mastery where the chance of the opponent dashing at you increases by ~15 per hit into their block. Would be an interesting way to revive backdraft intercepting from the block.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Purify: 2% chance to purify a debuff
    Scales up to 10%
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Extended buff duration.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Mesmerize, with the same proc rates as the AI seems to enjoy.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Hopefully atleast till the end of book 2 we get to see some new masteries.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Reversal:

3 ranks

Up to a 25% chance to instantly reverse any debuff. The reversal applies the debuff to the attacker. If the attacker is immune to the debuff, the attacker will take burst damage up to 100% of the attacker's base attack.

why would anyone get this
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    a mastery that makes you immune to suicide damage
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    Mathgeek said:

Reduce all incoming damage by 90% unless bleed is active

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    When intercepting, grant a fury buff giving a 7-35% attack boost for three seconds.

Reversal:

3 ranks

Up to a 25% chance to instantly reverse any debuff. The reversal applies the debuff to the attacker. If the attacker is immune to the debuff, the attacker will take burst damage up to 100% of the attacker's base attack.

I worded it poorly. It should say the champion which applies the debuff.

If you're stunned... 25% chance to reverse the stun. Incinerate/shock/bleed/armor breaks... Void's debuffs... 25% to apply those to the attacker.

If they're immune, they take burst damage of 100% of the applier's base attack.

This would also be a great defensive mastery.

@SpideyFunko
    yeah, the attacker bit made it seem worthless, because your debuffs would get reflected.

So basically, every defender with this mastery becomes BPCW but instead of reflecting stuns they reflect all the debuffs.

quake counter, away!
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Reversal:

3 ranks

If you're stunned... 25% chance to reverse the stun. Incinerate/shock/bleed/armor breaks... Void's debuffs... 25% to apply those to the attacker.

@SpideyFunko
    That's just way too OP.
    edited July 2020

Reversal:

3 ranks

@SpideyFunko
    That's just way too OP.
    it is. Quake wouldn’t be able to be used in AW, since you can’t see if they have the mastery equipped or not.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Reversal:

3 ranks

@SpideyFunko
    That's just way too OP.
    it is. Quake wouldn’t be able to be used in AW, since you can’t see if they have the mastery equipped or not.
    God forbid Quake have a counter.

Edit: it's also 25% at max rank.
    But that's a 25% chance per debuff of getting dealt a few thousands of unavoidable damage in AW.

Reversal:

3 ranks

@SpideyFunko
    That's just way too OP.
    God forbid Quake have a counter.

Edit: it's also 25% at max rank.
    But that's a 25% chance per debuff of getting dealt a few thousands of unavoidable damage in AW.
    but people love unavoidable damage! Like slashed tires Juggernaut!