**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

go for cavalier or wait for nerf?

should i wait for a more developed roster and the nerf or go for it?

Comments

• If you have the roster or units for it then go for it. If not then I'd say hold off
  • kayzzcokayzzco Posts: 25

If you have the roster or units for it then go for it. If not then I'd say hold off

Does my roster look good enough for it in your opinion?
  • kayzzco said:

If you have the roster or units for it then go for it. If not then I'd say hold off

Totally missed the second pic. I would maybe recommend growing the roster and exploring act 4 and act 5 first
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Wait for a few better options
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    kayzzco said:

A highly skilled player could do it with your roster. Nobody knows your skill level but you.
    I'd say you need more rankups but I don't know your skill level.
    Hop in and try to complete a path without using resources. If you succeed, do another path... until you can't go any further.
    If you have reached Cavalier, great! If not, go back and explore Act 5 first to expand your roster.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    if you can awaken your aegon somehow, sure.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

if you can awaken your aegon somehow, sure.

^^
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    kayzzco said:

Are those your only two choices?

I would say the third choice is better: give 6.1.1 a try. Since the global node is No Retreat, some skill is involved. Even if you intend to wait years to pull Gulk, some skill is still required. You won't acquire that skill from a crystal drop, so you might as well start trying a path to get better at dealing with the node.

Act 6.1 doesn't have uniform difficulty: it actually starts arguably the highest at the beginning, then drops from 6.1.1 to 6.1.4-ish, then rises slightly towards the end, and there are select fights that requires special roster choices or skill or both. Unless your goal is to do the whole thing in one afternoon, I would just put all your potions and units on the side and see for yourself how difficult it is, and what your skill level is, and see how far you can get without spending. You're a better judge of what you can do than anyone here. Its better to get experience with the content and ask the forums for specific advice with specific fights than ask if anyone thinks you're ready. No one really knows that but you.

In other words, go for it, but only to a point: don't commit resources to completing it until you have a better idea what you're getting into.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I’d go for it your ghost will carry.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    It'll likely be a frustrating struggle with your current roster. Pray for an Aegon dupe, xbones is waiting.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd say do as much as you can. I just took down that Crossbones. It's a helluva Fight.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I generally recommend getting cav as early as possible. All rewards are increased with that title and it will pay for itself in the long run... but that roster is looking very shallow.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Finish your previous contents first....
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

kayzzco said:

Are those your only two choices?

I would say the third choice is better: give 6.1.1 a try. Since the global node is No Retreat, some skill is involved. Even if you intend to wait years to pull Gulk, some skill is still required. You won't acquire that skill from a crystal drop, so you might as well start trying a path to get better at dealing with the node.

Act 6.1 doesn't have uniform difficulty: it actually starts arguably the highest at the beginning, then drops from 6.1.1 to 6.1.4-ish, then rises slightly towards the end, and there are select fights that requires special roster choices or skill or both. Unless your goal is to do the whole thing in one afternoon, I would just put all your potions and units on the side and see for yourself how difficult it is, and what your skill level is, and see how far you can get without spending. You're a better judge of what you can do than anyone here. Its better to get experience with the content and ask the forums for specific advice with specific fights than ask if anyone thinks you're ready. No one really knows that but you.

In other words, go for it, but only to a point: don't commit resources to completing it until you have a better idea what you're getting into.
    this is what I would recommend. dip your toes in the content, but don't commit hard. save your pots and revives and get a feel for the content and see what you think you can do
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    U have ghost, she will carry you a long way ahead, but i would say rank up a few more guys , sabretooth , darkhawk, and maybe killmonger to r4 or atleast r3, and still u would need some more units , for those last 2 bosses of act 6.1
  • kayzzcokayzzco Posts: 25
    thanks guys for the advice, I’ve decided to explore previous content before I go for cavalier. Hoping for a ægon dupe or some way to awaken him.