**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PROFESSOR X IN SEPTEMBER EVENT QUEST?

Professor X is a champions that is accurate for the release of the cavalier difficulty because he could have a big meaning for the future of the battlerealm. He could also be with Mystique or Apocalypse (or both).

Comments

• Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    Krakoa could also be a secret champion
    Maybe the september event quest is Dawn of X
      Apocalypse
    1. Mystique
    Professor X
    Sorry about that

Apocalypse
    1. Mystique
    Professor X
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I don't see a way they could bring Krakoa, since it has no body and the battlerealm is on space. But I do like to think that they're bringing Shadow Cat alongside Xavier since there's a link between Wolverine and Charles

I don't see a way they could bring Krakoa, since it has no body and the battlerealm is on space. But I do like to think that they're bringing Shadow Cat alongside Xavier since there's a link between Wolverine and Charles

Your right, I forgot about that
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

only problem is the post teasing Prof X also said what mutant could challenge Magneto and Prof X... that mutant certainly isn’t Kitty Pride.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Too bad, it is not the real thing.
    This is X in Fantomex's body. :(
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

Too bad, it is not the real thing.
    This is X in Fantomex's body. :(

Xavier died on Dawn of X and was reborn in his own body
    Yep I know
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ainy said:

only problem is the post teasing Prof X also said what mutant could challenge Magneto and Prof X... that mutant certainly isn’t Kitty Pride.
    the post said "which mutant could pose a threat to these two icons" referring to og Magneto and Magnetno marvel now = it was teasing Prof X

the iconic duo is teasing Prof X, the second part is mentioning who can challenge Prof X and Magento.