Alliance war compression

LibkenLibken Member Posts: 19
Why did we drop 5 tiers? Spending a good bit of time to get to higher tiers and getting dropped with this compression... Is wars even worth the effort at this point?

I get the rating change but wtf..

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    It seems they are still updating it. Prior to the 50% we were in Tier 5, then 50% reduction happened, our war rating got cut in half and we dropped to tier 11 but 30 minutes later we went backnup to tier 6. I guess they havent finished the whole thing yet
  • LibkenLibken Member Posts: 19

It seems they are still updating it. Prior to the 50% we were in Tier 5, then 50% reduction happened, our war rating got cut in half and we dropped to tier 11 but 30 minutes later we went backnup to tier 6. I guess they havent finished the whole thing yet

Thanks for the input.. I’ll keep an eye out ..
  • LibkenLibken Member Posts: 19

Tiers back up .. thx ... small panic attack.. lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah they do it over a period of time. Won't happen all at once for everyone