**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stable Map 5 Alliance (9.7M) Needs 2 Replacements

We are a 9.7M+ alliance looking to replace 2 guys after AQ ends. One guy's retiring and another is going to a Map 6 alliance. We've been the same 30 members since July 11. Hit me up on Line!

- LINE ID: Nate.Woods
- Game ID: Berserk Nation

Would prefer someone with 6 R5's or equivalent but can work with something less as your roster will surely grow!

Comments

• Options
    Since it's the weekend I will not be completely available. Another contact is:

LINE ID: Chimichanguz // Das
    Game ID: Chimichanguz
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Intrested, line ID and IGN: myPUNCAKE
  • Options
    myPUNCAKE was less than level 60. Sorry, man!
    We need level 60 guys.
  • Options
    GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    Lol
  • Options
    We are a 9.7M+ alliance looking to replace 2 guys after AQ ends. One guy's retiring and another is going to a Map 6 alliance. We've been the same 30 members since July 11. Hit me up on Line!

- LINE ID: Nate.Woods
    - Game ID: Berserk Nation

Would prefer someone with 6 R5's or equivalent but can work with something less as your roster will surely grow!

ADD ME Headshots318
  • Options
    ADD ME Headshots318
  • Options
    Headshots318 you do not have a LINE ID.
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    I have line ggodorova I can show all my champions in game garyag just need a an Alliance willing to help advanced my skills and my rosters for my champions if you are interested I am an adult player let me know thanks
  • Options
    Garyag you aren't level 60, sorry. Need level 60 guys.
  • Options
    Still need a guy! haha