**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is anyone else having issues manually evading SPs since the update?

I have been playing for years and have fought ROl WS hundreds if not thousands of times to farm potions and until the update I could manually evade his SP1 100% of the tim with my eyes closed. Since the update, I have tried everything to evade the last two hits (bullet projectiles) and I cannot do it no matter how I change my timing.

Comments

• Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    No issues for me, I don’t think the timing has changed on his sp1 so maybe go back to the way you used to do it?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    fine for me
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    abelarmi said:

I have been playing for years and have fought ROl WS hundreds if not thousands of times to farm potions and until the update I could manually evade his SP1 100% of the tim with my eyes closed. Since the update, I have tried everything to evade the last two hits (bullet projectiles) and I cannot do it no matter how I change my timing.

Failing inputs due to lag is 99% of times causing this issue. I have similar input delay issues since last update. Nothing have changed to the game mechanics. Make sure you have a strong connection and your WiFi signal is max while playing, to ensure it’s not from your end. After that there is nothing you can do, other than just dealing with it 🙂
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    its perfectly fine for me
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Any chance you've switched dexterity off and forgot to put it back on?
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Only Cable's SP1, which I now need to delay a bit. After dexing the first swing, when he starts firing, I used to be able to let the first bullet hit and then swipe back to evade but not anymore. I cannot dex the sp1 completely anymore at all.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Only Cable's SP1, which I now need to delay a bit. After dexing the first swing, when he starts firing, I used to be able to let the first bullet hit and then swipe back to evade but not anymore. I cannot dex the sp1 completely anymore at all.

nobody can
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    I mentally evaded but it didn’t work.

No problems with manual evades though.
  • Options
    abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    Thanks for the input everyone. It appears to be lag which is an ongoing issue that Kabam is looking into. My dexterity is on so it wasn't that. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    abelarmi said:

Thanks for the input everyone. It appears to be lag which is an ongoing issue that Kabam is looking into. My dexterity is on so it wasn't that. Thanks again.

hope it gets fixed for you👍