**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please don’t change Magneto’s animations

ZahidZahid Posts: 49
edited July 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I pulled a 6* Magneto recently and have been playing around with him lately to get a feel of what he’s like and in anticipation of the upcoming buffs (which I’m super excited for!).

He does hit really poorly besides his sp2 and lacks utility to make him viable in his current state but what was unexpected was that I really enjoyed his animations! He flows really fluidly, and even his basic light and medium attacks feel nice, and his specials are quite cool too. I think the design team did a great job in that respect and I’d be quite upset if they changed his animations.

Here’s hoping his upcoming buff brings him to the level he deserves!

Comments

• Options
    FevilnNeilFevilnNeil Posts: 2
    Exactly. I have similar experience with Magneto.+1 :)
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Magneto has some crazy potential for even more crazy specials. I personally think they should redo his special attacks to be flashy and look cool
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    His Recovery after using Specials is ridiculous, if they don't change them at all then he'll definitely be a b***h on Defense when Buffed.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Eh, i've never been a fan of his animations... the last medium of his combo looks so silly to me

Kind of has a lyrical / contemporary dance feel to it

Def looking forward to the buff though!