**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Mutant to R5

EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Who is the best Mutant for Act 6.2/3/4? I have 20 Mutant sig Stones and 55 generic

5* Mutant to R5 51 votes

Archangel (sig 111)
37%
CrkwestZiprianoUnidentifiedCreatureCharlie_SceneStevieManWonderTotalMonster109Thicco_ModeErosenseiogBonzodavidOmedennSuss_WizzardRenaxqqLpooMathgeekGr8TonyStarkMrGreekTheBair123[Deleted User]Spinnaker 19 votes
Namor (sig 22)
13%
spidey31415926Sarvanga1_Doctor_Strange19MaxLeejohn_dixon26Aayush19KRoNX1 7 votes
Havok (sig 40)
3%
AleorKill_Grey 2 votes
Colossus (got a Mutant AG)
45%
benshbPimpwithastickWorknprogressTaZ_4178DrDeadpool10or_StrongMysterioLordRaymond3CiciliatoAnthinhoLuke9523EtjamaUmbertoDelRioK3600King_Leo321FiiNCHMasterpuffSpideyFunkoFlashSpideyH_I_Z 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020
    My other R5 Champs are Warlock, Blade, CMM, Sym Supreme, Corvus
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    He's an absolute tank, For Act 6 he'll help because of the huge damage since he has great block prof and armor; His immmunities are a great help, the other choice would be Namor, but he needs to max sig to be essentially immune
  • Options
    H_I_Z said:

He's an absolute tank, For Act 6 he'll help because of the huge damage since he has great block prof and armor; His immmunities are a great help, the other choice would be Namor, but he needs to max sig to be essentially immune

Should i awaken Colossus? and how many sigs does he need?
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Colossus easy act 6. Arcangle is good no offense but he shines where opponents can be bleed and poison both. But colossus is tank he got damage and utility as well. Although he needs omega red synergy for sure,hopefully you get omega red in futur. Even without synergy choice will be colossus. But still remember he needs omega red synergy.

He only needs awakening, high sig don't really matters maybe 40 will be enough.Again I am saying if you have omega red you don't really need to worry alot. But I believe you have access to 4* omega red definitely that means you can use him anywhere outside Act 6 like a insanely beast champion. In act 6 you may find him a little hard to use cause of not having omega red but still works great.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Thanks for your Input 👍🏻
    Unfortunately I only have a 3* Omega, but i hope to get him as a 5/6* soon 🤞🏻😬
    I really like Archangel, but like you said, he also shines at R4. Havok is in Defense most of the time but i really like his damage with his SP3. Namor would be my Last choice, Maybe when his sig is higher, i will take him to R5

I will awaken Colossus and get him to R5
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok (sig 40)
    Havok's utility, man... definitely can't be overlooked. Probably top 10 utility champs in the game imo.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok (sig 40)

Havok's utility, man... definitely can't be overlooked. Probably top 10 utility champs in the game imo.

Phew... I mean, he has incinerate immunity, which is nice yes. He has high energy resistance which is occasionally nice. Non-contact attacks, nice but niche. And he has prowess, which is also kinda niche as far as utility value goes.

There's probably at least 20 champs I'd rate over him just in regards to utility.
    Yeah, I agree, a lot of nicheness going on in that regard (IDK if that's a word, lol). But just think about it, the amount of node and champ combos that havok can counter. It's absolutely menacing what the guy can do in the right hands! And he feels so survivable as well. Suicide and non-suicide friendly, that energy resistance goes such a long way! Top tier defender and attacker, map 5 HT, anyone?
  • Options
    saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51
    edited February 2021
    Red Magento will take down fights and bosses right and left
  • Options
    Colossus is the best counter for 6.3.3 Havok boss
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Archangel (sig 111)

Colossus is the best counter for 6.3.3 Havok boss

well
    1) he's not