**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Damage Contest

I’d be surprised if this has never been suggested before, but I can’t find anything from a quick forum search sooooo...

Damage contest! Let summoners pick any matchup they want, infinite enemy health, infinite fight clock, any combination of node buffs from the game, and record and compare highest damage output possible. Could be categories for single hardest hit and most in one special, as well as solo champ, trio teams, and full five teams for synergies.

I realize this would take some decent legwork to create the interface and execute in game, but it would be really fun and encourage experimentation with new champs from the community.

Comments

• Options
    SayWhatSayWhat Posts: 16
    The game has a damage cap of 2,147,483,647 and you can already reach that in game under the right circumstances. Electro with heimdall synergy against aggression fury. Just need to let the fury stack on them and take a hit.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    SayWhat said:

The game has a damage cap of 2,147,483,647 and you can already reach that in game under the right circumstances. Electro with heimdall synergy against aggression fury. Just need to let the fury stack on them and take a hit.

yea KM and Quake can also do this (both require awakening while electro does not)
  • Options
    Crazyblaze47Crazyblaze47 Posts: 20
    SayWhat said:

*face palm* well that’s just sad that there’s a damage cap (aside from content specific things like LoL).

I also feel like you should have to be the one hitting for what i was going after, not the one getting hit.