**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* mutant to awaken?

So namor, sunspot, and colossus are the ones I am considering. I can bring any to sig 118.

I have 100% everything except for abyss and I dont run suicides and probably won't except for on occasions.

Champion ability and usefulness in either abyss or future content is my main point in ranking over prestige.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Not sure why this thread posted twice...
    Also, I dont have aegon for abyss and have completed 1 path already. Has anyone used colossus to take down the collector? If so what were your thoughts?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I would go with colossus. He's a beast
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re looking for prestige go sunspot, if you want use go colossus
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I did abyss, and pulled mutant t5cc and mutant awakening. My Namor is sig 120 now.

Prestige is crazy good, plus Imperius Rex is other worldly. His damage is ridiculous.
    ŁŤÇ said:

I did abyss, and pulled mutant t5cc and mutant awakening. My Namor is sig 120 now.

Prestige is crazy good, plus Imperius Rex is other worldly. His damage is ridiculous.

Yeah I wanted namor for the longest time and now that I have him; I am torn on ranking him over colossus. Definitely could have used him in act 6 but too late now.

Kind of what I am leaning towards. So much utility and damage.
    But seriously has anyone heard of, seen a video, or had personal experience with using colossus in abyss and specifically against the collector?