**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I 100% v3 with this roster?

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
Slight disclaimer - 1. I have the domino trinity, although the other two are 2*
2- I've just done the initial completion and will atleast 100% chapter one before magneto buff

What problems will I encounter during 100 %? Are they worth spending units on? Would love some advice thanks!

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    That Rogue in 3.1 will be tough. Not sure a 4/55 sentinel can overcome the regen. She has mighty charge or something that remove any debuffs so you can’t depend on the L1 heal block.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

That Rogue in 3.1 will be tough. Not sure a 4/55 sentinel can overcome the regen. She has mighty charge or something that remove any debuffs so you can’t depend on the L1 heal block.

Warlock?
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

zuffy said:

Warlock?
    I used Sym supreme. Just nullified the regen.
  • Options

zuffy said:

Warlock?
    I used Sym supreme. Just nullified the regen.
    Oh that's nice.. A backup I guess
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Warlock works really well for rogue but there are also other annoying paths like one with thing and korg ...u should be able to handle most of it with sentinal and warlock but might be needing fair few revives but ya u should try to explore both magneto bosses coz who knows how tough it might be afterwards
  • Options

Warlock works really well for rogue but there are also other annoying paths like one with thing and korg ...u should be able to handle most of it with sentinal and warlock but might be needing fair few revives but ya u should try to explore both magneto bosses coz who knows how tough it might be afterwards

Yeah I have a fair amount of units.. Dk who I'll use for korg.. Thing isn't a problem. Thanks