**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Feature Cavalier crystals

DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
Does anyone have luck with these ? I will be honest and it sounds sad, but I have been in the game almost from the beginning and I have never once gotten the feature or sub feature hero in 5 or 6 star. Today was 5 crystals and 4-3 stars and 1-4 star. Very typical of my opening. I really have no luck in this game and just a taste of my luck I’ll show one of my 4th of July offer openings which was actually game quitting aweful.

Comments

• Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Dailey said:

Does anyone have luck with these ? I will be honest and it sounds sad, but I have been in the game almost from the beginning and I have never once gotten the feature or sub feature hero in 5 or 6 star. Today was 5 crystals and 4-3 stars and 1-4 star. Very typical of my opening. I really have no luck in this game and just a taste of my luck I’ll show one of my 4th of July offer openings which was actually game quitting aweful.

Nope