**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuck on this node

Spicy_bloodSpicy_blood Posts: 37
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Plz give some champ name those can help me to finish this node.... Like I have ,gwenpool

Comments

• Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Yes gwenpool will work...other options are nick fury warlock CMM sunspots HT SS Hyp Medusa void etc. ...u just have to put 3 debuffs lot of champs can do that
  • Spicy_bloodSpicy_blood Posts: 37
    I don't have nick fury, CMM,. SUNSPOT, AND REST OF ALL I HV 4* OR WARLOCK IS NOT WORKING AT all
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★

I don't have nick fury, CMM,. SUNSPOT, AND REST OF ALL I HV 4* OR WARLOCK IS NOT WORKING AT all

I did it with warlock u have to build near to sp2...thn throw a heavy that will put bleed and thn follow it with sp2 which will give u 2 armor brakes now deal as much damge as possible thn repeat
    Also forgot to mention BWCV...specially for that dormamu there isn't much options other thn her

I did it with warlock u have to build near to sp2...thn throw a heavy that will put bleed and thn follow it with sp2 which will give u 2 armor brakes now deal as much damge as possible thn repeat
    Also forgot to mention BWCV...specially for that dormamu there isn't much options other thn her
    Thanks.... Let me try with warlock

It's worked bro.... Thank u
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wouldn't sunspot work too?

wouldn't sunspot work too?

I don't have sunspot😔