**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5 Star Awakened Nick Fury or R2 6 Star Unawakened Warlock?

RECONRECON Posts: 35
Undecided on who to rank up first. I was leaning towards Warlock for his utility and R5 Nick Fury later.

R5 5 Star Awakened Nick Fury or R2 6 Star Unawakened Warlock? 58 votes

R5 5 Star Awakened Nick Fury
60%
Timone147ChãolySiddhantKwatraarsjumMasterduxGmonkeyPintzz10or_StrongKill_GreyEtjamaMiStaLovaNichj99Thicco_ModeAstoundsBaluleePřìņče01GinjabredMonstaGiodood_1Icy000CHIEF1121 35 votes
R2 6 Star Unawakened Warlock
39%
Whiskey_PoetCrkwestadqqedfyvrVivek_786Osfan8Sw0rdMasterBrokenElad17TheHeroDeservedLegendboy2411Frivolousz21RookiieMeebletonNomedYeshuaTotalMonster109HedronErosenseiogXboxPhantom00FiiNCHCaptainGame 23 votes

Comments

• Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok so if you have deep wounds maxed the rank Nick Fury. If you need a solid utility champ that can ignored most of the BS nodes take Warlock to R2
  • PathikritPathikrit Posts: 39
    Have to be fury ! He is just phenomenal!
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    As you say you can rank up both.. which is very amazing !! Rank up both of them!! Whome to rank up first is solely depend on content remaining!! As per new Canadian difficulty I would say go with warlock as double immunities + utility is amazing!!
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I have 5*R5 NF & 6*R2 Warlock and warlock has been more useful for me in completing content. He helped me get thru act 6 and the variants.

I say warlock, because he can potentially be 6*R5 one day which will make 5*R5 look tiny.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Well, I mean... suicides- warlock
    Deep wounds- Nick
    Pretty much
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    This is tough, I'd definitely go Warlock if you run suicides, but Nick's gotta take it for me otherwise. So much damage. So much utility. So much Samuel L Jackson.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Tough choice. Rank up both eventually. Right now it depends on what you need on your roster.