**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

98% Done on 6.1, but Caustic Temper...

TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
This Caustic Temper path in 6.1 is a nice little treat. I've been playing this game for 5 years and have no champ that can do more than 10% damage to Dormamu at a time, since Kabam whole heartedly prevents me from using 4*s in act 6.

Anyone has any advice on how to beat it? These are my champs:

Kabam, please stop preventing us from using 4*s in act 6!!!!

Comments

• FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Seems like you just gotta Quake it. It's gonna take a long time but atleast you can get it done
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    That was the toughest one for me too. I relied on red hulk for that one.
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Fintech said:

Seems like you just gotta Quake it. It's gonna take a long time but atleast you can get it done

Quake it without the Heimdall + Angela synergy? That's not going to work... Especially not against Doctor Strange there...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wow. You actually don’t have a single counter. That blows.
    BTW, if you think the Dorm fight is bad, wait until you get to the DS one, that one sucks.
    If you want to use a ton of items and units and absolutely hate life, use Captain Marvel. She’s poison immune and has a fury buff. You’ll die a ton but she’ll get through it if you just keep throwing units at them. Probably be cheaper to use quake even without the fury buff.
    Crossbones is another option but you’ll die a lot with him too.
    edited July 2020
    I actually tried both Crossbones and Captain Marvel. Also tried KK, Omega Red. These fights just feel hopeless, can't take more than 10% hp at a time off Dormamu. Doctor Strange will be even worse...

If only I could have used 4* Heimdall + Angela, I'd run through it using Quake and either Iceman / Vision / Ultron / Nebula. But nope, 4*s are banned because Kabam is being greedy.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Crossbones seems like okay option.He has furies and can shrug of debuffs to get more furies.
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    Maybe wait until you pull OG Hulk?!
    edited July 2020

Crossbones seems like okay option.He has furies and can shrug of debuffs to get more furies.

he dies in like 15 seconds because of the poisons

I've been waiting 5 years :D
  • Bright4973Bright4973 Posts: 14
    Strange is much easier with the warlock/ ultron synergy. You can save till an sp3 and fire it off when you get a fury to take a decent chunk off
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
    I noticced you got a Captain marvel (Classic) she is Poison immune and gets fury now and then. Maybe use her then u only suffer the 50% damage weakness instead of the 90% or so . can't remember . did that path with CMM at r5 and it costed me . i solo'ed all the fights till DS then threw the units at him
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    TomerP said:

he dies in like 15 seconds because of the poisons

I've been waiting 5 years :D
    Crossbones can shrug of debuffs.Plu I think Captain marvel classic also work.