**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aw

Even though it’s stated it’s still unfair no matter the Lame arguments that will happen. Basically low Allies like mine(7m) will think We gonna Lose again and again till Kabam RNG decides we lucky enough or lost enough to face Fair enemies. I mean come on 7m vs 32m and I’m supposed to think after This LOSS we will face easier enemy NEXT? Don’t think So. This DESIGN IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. no one Wants to BE LEFT GUESSING .. When is our Ally ever gonna win . Let alone be able To compete.. What a waste. And the Season Rewards Are Still Terrible.. How can anyone disagree with that??

Comments

• Jeal79_subJeal79_sub Posts: 14
    Sounds to me like your 7m ally was probably getting more rewards than you were due.
    Can't help wonder what war rating you have and where you finished last season
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192

Sounds to me like your 7m ally was probably getting more rewards than you were due.

I agree the higher tier wars should be playing higher tier allys. Ally’s that are 7 million should not be in high brackets. That is why ( among other things) is why wars was broken.
  • geokenngeokenn Posts: 27
    Seriously. Winning stuff we weren’t supposed too. Win what at Silver 2?? Even when u gold the rewards were terrible
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Then why do you mind losing so much since the rewards are terrible?
    Wow. We we not losing. If u lose you get pretty much nothing. Silver 2 till this Aw 19. Winning in Silver and those rewards like Aw19 are bad anyways. Complaint is vs 32m and other big guys till Kabam feels like we should verse a normal ally. Who wants to keep guessing how many losses in a row till you face Normal. That’s the Real Problem
  • Jeal79_subJeal79_sub Posts: 14
    So you tell me how it's fair that you have the same war rating as the 32m ally you are facing if you can't beat them

So you tell me how it's fair that you have the same war rating as the 32m ally you are facing if you can't beat them

Why can’t you beat the 32m ally? Don’t die at all and go max diversity. It’s possible. Unless you think you can’t do it against your opponent WITH THE SAME WAR RATING (or capabilities) as you, and you’ll definitely lose. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • JuliusVTJuliusVT Posts: 46
    It’s not. AW Matching was broken and most likely will still be broken.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Why make another topic 10 minutes after everybody disagreed with your point?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Nuclekerr said:

I agree the higher tier wars should be playing higher tier allys. Ally’s that are 7 million should not be in high brackets. That is why ( among other things) is why wars was broken.
    Lower tier alliances should be in higher tiers. IF and ONLY IF they can actually handle it. And from all these posts we are seeing most of them shouldnt have been getting these rewards.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    geokenn said:

Seriously. Winning stuff we weren’t supposed too. Win what at Silver 2?? Even when u gold the rewards were terrible

7mil alliance shouldn’t be in silver 2.
    Who says it’s fair cuz of the 800 rating states that it is? That’s not the Argument. Jeez it’s like talkin to children. The PROBLEM is when And how many losses in a row till Kabam feels like it’s ok? And who wants to do Aw if your members think we are gonna keep Losing. Any thing beyond that has nothing to do with Aw 18 bad rewards when u won and then for placing Silver 2 . U lucky if you can even rank a 4* max if u win silver 2 for Aw 16 and 17 but Your guys argument is We low Ally got more than we deserve versus higher Allies who won gold 3 or better.. yeah I don’t think so
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    If you have a high war rating you play to the level of that rating. That is fair. If you are gold 1 you should be able to play and challenge other gold 1 regardless of ally numbers. Rating vs. rating.
    geokenn said:

Who says it’s fair cuz of the 800 rating states that it is? That’s not the Argument. Jeez it’s like talkin to children. The PROBLEM is when And how many losses in a row till Kabam feels like it’s ok? And who wants to do Aw if your members think we are gonna keep Losing. Any thing beyond that has nothing to do with Aw 18 bad rewards when u won and then for placing Silver 2 . U lucky if you can even rank a 4* max if u win silver 2 for Aw 16 and 17 but Your guys argument is We low Ally got more than we deserve versus higher Allies who won gold 3 or better.. yeah I don’t think so

You don’t think so? Really.. too bad. Facts prove that you did.

No one has any idea how many wars you will have to lose. Each alliance is different. You will get matchups until you reach your equilibrium war rating.

Even if you choose not to do war totally, because of your inflated war ratings, WHEN you choose to start doing war again, you’ll still be facing stronger matchups until you have either lost enough, or grown strong enough to maintain that war rating.

Geez. It’s like talking to entitled children, throwing a tantrum because everyone gave them the hard fact.
    If my Aw18 rating was too high then Your rating must have been Astronomical.. or wait, let me guess, cuz u were a big ally it was meant to be
    geokenn said:

If my Aw18 rating was too high then Your rating must have been Astronomical.. or wait, let me guess, cuz u were a big ally it was meant to be

The matchups you get over the next few wars will show it.

You complaining about the matchups just reveals it.

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    you're supposed to EARN what you get. You have around the same war rating as this 32 million alliance. That means you are supposed to be able to handle them. If not, it means that you don't deserve the same rewards as them
    That makes no sense. Again that 32 m was winning Gold.. hello and peeps here complain cuz a 7m got silver 2 horrible season rewards?? Say what? As if the 32 m earned it and my 7m ally who won 4 in a row then lost only twice all season deserves to face each other now. Sure makes complete sense. We were 1520 silver 2 vs 2080 gold 2 (now)!idiot like the enemies we are facing now. So how u figure we were around the same rating though it may say it NOW..let’s go Einstein’s and figure that out
    No bro that is NoT It. They all saying cuz of current Aw rating now makes sense to face us. How?? The enemy was GOLD 2 2080 last Fight. We were 1520 silver2 .. we should face silver enemies even if they high according to new Aw.. Again they WON GOLD 2 .. how many people Actually going through This?? I don’t mean the Low vs High battle but instead the argument about silver vs gold. I’d 32m is Gold 890 how is 7m silver 800 even make sense
    Anyone else facing out of Categories??
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Matches are based on your tier, what either placed last season is irrelevant to matchmaking.