**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw when game won’t load?

What happens with aw now that iOS users can’t access the game? Seems like AW season needs to be restarted and any items/boosts used be returned to all users. Not fair to lock out the community by accident then punish them in aw

Comments

• Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    It’s just one war, it shouldn’t influence the alliance war season as a whole
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I someone losing their first war??? lol, I jest, but I don't think they would (or should) restart for one war, plus, this season is going to be all over the place anyway, with regards to match making, as alliances are now facing too hard or too easy opponents. It's probably going to take the whole season to straighten itself out.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

in top tier AW, every loss counts. It could make or break the season
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★

in top tier AW, every loss counts. It could make or break the season
    This
  • Options
    GIDAMASTERGIDAMASTER Posts: 20
    edited July 2020
    Not losing war but it’s unfair for all players at high ranking. People might not understand if they’re in Gold or low Plat rankings but it’s a much closer race at higher levels