**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tech Poll

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
Who would you rank up & why?

Tech Poll 56 votes

Iron Man IW
26%
SnakeEyes69AleorZombieZeddJChanceH9RockypantherxMiStaLova5tarscreamKing_Leo321FeroX_the_fat_heringDoctor_Strange19FlashSpideyLucifer1810CloudwalkerBlaz3d_TheEpicHedgehog 15 votes
Doctor Octopus
19%
Spity68buffajrKennadoBrokenDisgruntled_User_123dot_dittoIcy000SuperiorSymbioteBlizzard28Lioz178PickledChungus 11 votes
Mysterio
51%
Lvernon15BoosterStqts10or_StrongspaceoctopusCiciliatoMaxGamingRabangaUltimateBatJokeX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyEtjamaDeadpool101GreekhitAstoundsBonzodavidShadowedSeraSpideyFunkoJohnyBoyCaptainGameAdok 29 votes
Punisher 2099 (assuming buff)
1%
cAncAmO 1 vote

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    Well, Mysterio because I run suicides and he's better off using SP 3, plus that poison immunity is nice.
    Don't like infinity man's slow paced playstyle, doc Ock is my second best option but not so suicide friendly imo, don't know anything about punisher 2099's rework yet so 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    Heal Block, sort of regeneration, poison, fun animations
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Mysterio
    Passive heal block, a to of poison damage after the sp3, some interesting utility, and poison immunity
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Doctor Octopus
    Octavius: Heal block, one of the best spider man villains(imo), animations look amazing, is a tad bit underrated, power control, life steal,
    when played right he’s amazing.
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Iron Man IW
    Realistically none of them are top tier on attack and imiw can be a pain on defense at least.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Option E:Ghost
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    Mysterio has great utility such as a acid wash counter, so useful in map 7. He has a great passive heal block, Massive poison damage, and insane damage from sp3 also refelcts damage from sp1 and sp2 power drains. Super fun to use
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Iron Man IW
    In longer fights his damage is great, if you can keep his plasma. Will most likely need stealth spider for that, but if you can, he's great
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Iron Man IW
    With Stealthy syner for longer fights IMIW otherwise Mysterio.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    Poison is good heal is good Damage is good powerdrain is good ect.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 771 ★★★
    Iron Man IW
    I actually just r5’d my IMIW last night. He’s a mixmaster counter. Has shock and incinerate available, which is easy to refresh. Plus he’s good solid damage in long fights if you play aggressively. Lots of cool utility, and can get some kills occasionally on AW defense.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Very insightful thanks guys. I picked Mysterio* up yesterday and really enjoyed his animations and utility.
    It's actually interesting to see how this matches up with Seatin's tier list, Mysterio is the highest voted yet sits below IMIW & Doc Ock.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    Rookiie said:

Very insightful thanks guys. I picked him up yesterday and really enjoyed his animations and utility.
    It's actually interesting to see how this matches up with Seatin's tier list, Mysterio is the highest voted yet sits below IMIW & Doc Ock.

Seatin’s tier list ain’t 100% accurate as it’s based on personal opinion. Despite that, it’s a very good list overall.