**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* VOID WORTH GENERIC OR NOT

So i was doing the northern expeditions ln epic and happened ti get my 6th 5 star, it rolled over from rhino, civil warrior and to void. I know that he is insane but i also hear that he needs awakening to be effective. If so, considering i only have 5 other 5 stars, is it worth spending a generic on him or should i wait dor someone totally game changing????

PS i am on 5.2.5 right nkw and my current 5 stars are warlock(r3), hyperion(r2),hela(r2),silver surfer(r1) and carnage(r1)

5* VOID WORTH GENERIC OR NOT 9 votes

Use ag on void he will help alot
77%
Spity68BrokenTheHoodedDormammuDr_Z01dbergErosenseiogDoctor_Strange19SGT_M9 7 votes
Wait for a better champ
0%
He should be awakened but no generic worthy
11%
KevanproG 1 vote
Use ag on hyperion instead
11%
Ciciliato 1 vote

Comments

• CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Use ag on hyperion instead
    You said about someone game changing, duped Hyperion is the guy, a true powerhouse for your progression. He can solo both Electro and Deadpool from V4, great for V2, his attack increase helps for V3 if you lack options. He will carry you during act 5 and even act 6. Hyperion's dup allow you to be more flexible and increase by a lot his damage