**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EASY/HARD DUEL TARGETS FOR EACH CHARACTER

This may have been in one of the dev diary and I just missed it but, has kabam gotten the duel targets for each character up and running running yet? If not is there a time frame of when & will there be a directory type thing posted somewhere?? I like the idea of a way to practice against any champ in game so I hope this ends up happening and sooner rather than later, any info would help thanks.

Comments

• LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Duel Targets – Those Summoners with particularly strong Spidey-sense have already spotted new accounts appearing in the game who mysteriously have the proper name of Champions from The Contest. These are official Duel Targets! Search for any Champion and quickly fight them to train, complete a contract, or just wail on a different Winter Soldier. Use the account search function to find the Champion you need and start a fight. Try it now!
    Duel Target ‘Fight Again’ – We’re adding a ‘Fight Again’ option to Duels meaning you can quickly fight the same Champion over and over. This is coming in the near future