**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upcoming Boss Rush

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
So we were told we'd be getting one boss rush each week for 5 weeks starting late July and I'm personally really excited for these. Now they are supposed to be a part of the Summer of Pain event so what do you think the difficulty level will be? Will its difficulty match the previous boss rushes or exceed them? Also will there be rewards besides the items to unlock the final boss rush? Personally I'm hoping they follow the difficulty of previous boss rushes and just give the 10k 5* shards that are usually given out. What would you like to see in this event?

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Is boss rush coming? Any information about rewards?

Lol I guess it would be some 5* shards again, thank you very much.
  • Options

I don't remember what they said, but a theme for each week would be cool. like week one is for symbiotes, week 2 is for villians, and so on. they could for sure be more complicated than that but it'd be cool to have something like that. kinda similar to how variants work, where each one has a theme and optimal set of champs to use

That's such a cool idea. Hope they do that instead of just crazy impossible nodes and annoying defenders.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

Is boss rush coming? Any information about rewards?

Lol I guess it would be some 5* shards again, thank you very much.

No info on rewards but probably just some 5* shards but maybe they'l feel nice and give us a 5 star nexus or six star shards. Probably not but a man can dream.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kyusushui said:

I don't remember what they said, but a theme for each week would be cool. like week one is for symbiotes, week 2 is for villians, and so on. they could for sure be more complicated than that but it'd be cool to have something like that. kinda similar to how variants work, where each one has a theme and optimal set of champs to use

That's such a cool idea. Hope they do that instead of just crazy impossible nodes and annoying defenders.
    the boss rushes have generally been decent lately. the women's day one was really cool, especially because content creators/community members could take part in designing. titles would also be super cool. I always love when they add titles to special events like boss rushes
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Kyusushui said:

So we were told we'd be getting one boss rush each week for 5 weeks starting late July and I'm personally really excited for these. Now they are supposed to be a part of the Summer of Pain event so what do you think the difficulty level will be? Will its difficulty match the previous boss rushes or exceed them? Also will there be rewards besides the items to unlock the final boss rush? Personally I'm hoping they follow the difficulty of previous boss rushes and just give the 10k 5* shards that are usually given out. What would you like to see in this event?

They doing this boss in multiple difficulites like the side quests
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I think its time to start with some 6* shards on as the rewards for them as well.

Maybe 10k 5* + 1k 6* ?
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    If they just offer 5* shards it is pointless and will be far to easy.

As a benchmark The Canadian side quest is giving t5cc and 2.5k 6* shards and is beyond easy.
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    They probably won't give any info until a couple days before it drops but kabam is changing stuff up lately and we might be surprised 👉👈
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I'm pretty certain the 5 boss rushes lead to an omega quest and that summer of pain is something completely different
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Summer of pain is a separate thing (right at bottom of blog post)
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kobster89 said:

Monk1 said:

As a benchmark The Canadian side quest is giving t5cc and 2.5k 6* shards and is beyond easy.

There’s an omega boss rush which I assume will be like 10k 6* shards
    I think you're setting your expectations a little high.
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    okie tell me when it is coming !
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kobster89 said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster89 said:

Monk1 said:

There’s an omega boss rush which I assume will be like 10k 6* shards
    I think you're setting your expectations a little high.
    As in from the sounds of it I’d assume it’d a higher difficulty boss rush so don’t see why there wouldn’t be a full 6*
    I think we'd be lucky to get a full 6* from the 5 weeks worth of Boss Rush, let alone just from the hardest difficulty.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I do hope the rewards are nice but personally I just like being able to do some more fun content, I hope it is skill based but also fun.