Options

Is Cavalier worth going for?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
In my previous account before retiring I was uncollected. I decided to start fresh making a new account and have reached proven in just a week I have experience till act 5 run and it gets more easier due to newer champs being available to counter stuff. I just wish to ask should I go for Cavalier? I know it'll be a while before I get there because I can only use 5 & 6 stars in Act 6. It's obvious though that I will reach act 6 after the changes are made because it'll take a while to collect and rank 5 & 6 stars.

Is Cavalier worth going for? 42 votes

Yes
85%
LeNoirFaineantATnix95Titan_ChronosLibralonixNavneetMasterduxEB54Hammerbro_64Master3418RasiloverRepto23Logan00LmaoLegendboy2411ChampioncriticsuperiorssvpDr_Z01dbergLordSmasherEtjamapsp742 36 votes
No
2%
TheMailmann 1 vote
Wait till act 6 changes
11%
PGUNZ4694Esket1t_420HedronMephistoStill_Worthy_1 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Wait till act 6 changes
    would be nice if you can post the roster
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Yes
    I don't think they'll change a lot (if at all) in act 6.1
  • Options
    KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    It most def is for the rewards
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    there's no reason not to go progress
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,324 ★★★★
    Yes
    If you have a strong roster and are a capable player.. $$$ or unitman can help with revives and/or potions.. I’d recommend going for it.. more so if you open crystal a lot in search of the featured champions.. I have opened quite a few crystal and got some 6*..
    namely: Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus, Psylocke, Dormammu, and Bishop..

Watch videos and ask what champions were used in the cavalier run.