**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to beat limbo

Guys, how do i stop magik limbo ?
Other than power lock
I even tried the trick of stunning her before filling a bar , she still activates limbo.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    omega
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Limbo triggers Rhulk's Face Me. Blade reduces Magik's ability accuracy and hence the chances of Limbo triggering.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    BLADE. WITH GHOSTRIDER OR MEPHISTO. NO LIMBO
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Gulk, quake, blade, ST with KM synergy if you parry just before the power bar.... there’s many options
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    edited July 2020
    Blade with pacify mastery.And AAR champs.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Back in the day we would use max sig black widow, but she got nerfed. There are so many options now and pacify mastery is one of the sketchier ones. If your roster is really thin and you don't have an obvious counter like gulk or blade you might be able to sneak by with a regen champ and playing really slow to not hit her at all when she's in limbo.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Here are some options i found myself really useful as I was growing my account.

Best option is Havok, you don't get that much damage, instead plasama charges grow really fast and you can just start making damage with the debuff or use an sp3 to end the fight.

Among many other options these guys already told you, elektra is a really nice champ for limbo, she has a ability accuracy reduction when the opponent has debuffs, so you just need to parry and make sure she gain a bar of power while she is stunned.

Bishop is an option as well.

Ghost with the hood synergy.

Mysterio while reflecting damage.

There should be other options.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I hope this clears some stuff up.

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I use Havok these days. Instant charges and it’s super good. Archangel also works. Guardian will work. Any AAR (reduction of ability accuracy).
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Thanku guys for your reviews, it means alot
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Havok is also my number one option, easy plasma gain, about half damage taken. AA works like a charm! Gulk is just...a cheat code for that fight! Blade preferably with sparky synergy is really nice, easy quaking, bishop (pretty lol option, but really good!) Omega red (if you hit her with your tentacles before she procs limbo, you ain't gonna take any damage!), Awakened guardian sure works, I used ghost with hood synergy for my first clear of LoL, spent just about 2 revives on the magik! Aegon at 500 hits works, sabreman with killmonger synergy if you're cheeky, black widow still works, Ronin too, basically any DAAR or AAR champion can work to prevent it or take no damage from it, you can use void to punish her for healing, beardo with pacify, bruh....there's so many options nowadays!
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    All good options, but in my opinion, Ghulk is the best.

I'm not sure of any champ that can truly shut down limbo, since her chance to activate it continuously increases throughout the fight, so even with counter like Blade, if it's a long fight, you still run the risk of her increased chance to activate it trumping Blade's AAR.

As others have mentioned, Quake is obviously the most perfect counter if you're a quake master, cause you could technically beat her without ever hitting her.

For the rest of us Non-Quakers, like me, I think Ghulk is the best. Limbo triggers Face Me which effectively reduces the damage you take from it down to nothing, plus it gives a big boost to his damage output, so I welcome her triggering limbo, and just smash away, then launch a sp1 for the heal block so she can't recover the big damage done to her while Face Me was active.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

heyy now thats my thing lolol