**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Items taken

I've been messaging kabam about the items that they have taken and they keep sending me an auto response. I wasnt doing the exploit to get advatage. I only play three times after i realised there was a problem. Even know kabam keeps taking items away fron me. Fist they took all my shards that i had for 4* and 5 * shards almost. 3k each. And they downgraded my arcangel plus un dupped my gulliontine that i dupped after the exploit. And this was after they had taken resources. Plus kabam took a whole 5* champ. I documented everything so i can report it to kabam so i would get banned but they still keep taking resources and keep say ut was rewards from the exploit

Comments

• OzzziieOzzziie Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2017
    It might take a while, but a private Message to a moderator has helped me in the past. They can point something out to support sometimes.

They get tons of messages, so you would be at the mercy of when they see it. But they have always responded to thought out PMs I've done. Even during the 12.0 mess.

(BTW, Well thought out means, explaining everything in detail and keeping name calling and Kabammed like phrases out of the message. They'll ignore hate mail messages I'm sure, I would)
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    Damien6210 wrote: »
    I wasnt doing the exploit to get advatage. I only play three times after i realised there was a problem.

Both these statments by you cant both be true? Playing it three times AFTER you knew about the glitch is trying to take advantage, simple as that

I feel for you that you are now losing items etc, but they dont just take what you gained unfairly from the glitch, they take other rewards you have earned with the better champs you got with the items you unfairly got from the glitch

Send a ticket in and be honest, and hopefully they will give you the benefit of the doubt and stop taking any more from you

• unknownunknown Member Posts: 378
    Damien6210 wrote: »
    I've been messaging kabam about the items that they have taken and they keep sending me an auto response. I wasnt doing the exploit to get advatage. I only play three times after i realised there was a problem. Even know kabam keeps taking items away fron me. Fist they took all my shards that i had for 4* and 5 * shards almost. 3k each. And they downgraded my arcangel plus un dupped my gulliontine that i dupped after the exploit. And this was after they had taken resources. Plus kabam took a whole 5* champ. I documented everything so i can report it to kabam so i would get banned but they still keep taking resources and keep say ut was rewards from the exploit

can barely understand most of what you said.
This discussion has been closed.