**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Cavalier title

These are my 5 star champs.Suggest to rank up the champs to take it to act6.1 and also how much units will it need ??

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    It really depends on skill level for units, I would recommend ranking up Emma for that xbones fight
  • Options
    superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    Only medium fight

It really depends on skill level for units, I would recommend ranking up Emma for that xbones fight

I am an average player.and Emma frost can only do that becoz xbones doesn't have biohazard node ???
  • Options

Only medium fight

I am an average player.and Emma frost can only do that becoz xbones doesn't have biohazard node ???
    Emma works because Xbones has biohazard need a bleed immune to deal with him
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Tbh that ain’t the best roster so unless you are a highly skilled player with Emma I advise going back and focusing on act 5 exploration for now
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    rogue could work for xbones I think bc she has reduced debuff duration. the second boss is gonna be annoying.
  • Options

rogue could work for xbones I think bc she has reduced debuff duration. the second boss is gonna be annoying.

Which are the champs r u going to say to rank up to 4
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

sparky and Emma would both be good. sparkys burst will be useful and Emma's immunities are good. archangel will also be insanely helpful, and if you can get him awakened, he's even better
  • Options

sparky and Emma would both be good. sparkys burst will be useful and Emma's immunities are good. archangel will also be insanely helpful, and if you can get him awakened, he's even better
    Ok
  • Options
    Zodiac_SignsZodiac_Signs Posts: 54
    While not definitive but just to provide an estimation for you. I would classify myself an average or slightly below average player, took me 500 to 600 units.
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Emma won’t work against that Crossbones. Turning into Telepath form during specials is enough to get a bleed on her that will kill her. Furthermore as you need to spend the whole fight in diamond form you won’t do enough damage.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Tbh I don’t think you are ready. You have what, one 4/55 and two 3/45? I barely squeezed by with 4 4/55 and a handful of 3/45, but I had much better champs.

Normally I would be encouraging and push down the naysayers, but honestly you are better off exploring A5.

If you are pushing for Cav to unlock Canada difficulty, the only requirement is to be Lvl 55, which you are not. Another reason to explore A5 and expand your roster.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    If you can open despair mastery then King Groot can also easily solo crossboyas well. I have made a discussion of King Groot vs Crossbones you can watch that discussion. Emma cannot outdamage Crossbones Regen. King Groot seems like better option in your roster for Crossbones.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Emma won’t work against that Crossbones. Turning into Telepath form during specials is enough to get a bleed on her that will kill her. Furthermore as you need to spend the whole fight in diamond form you won’t do enough damage.

Thats not true with the way the global works you wont be converting to telepath form, and diamond form is sufficent to solo, maybe bring a synergy to do it, but it is 100% possible, colossus synergy helps
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    edited July 2020

Thats not true with the way the global works you wont be converting to telepath form, and diamond form is sufficent to solo, maybe bring a synergy to do it, but it is 100% possible, colossus synergy helps
    I’ve tried it, it doesn’t work, synergy or no.
    You switch to telepath during the specials no matter what, the bleed from biohazard procs for even the few seconds of the special, you die. Additionally, the damage (with a 4/55) barely outpaces the vigor. I’ve tried it, it doesn’t work.

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Even I'm diamond firm she cannot outdamage that Regen.