**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Two simple additions

1) For duels: add a "re-duel same champion" button or option. This will eliminate having to type in the same champion over and over on duel days.

2) Add a "request help all" button. It is really annoying to have to hit the request button hundreds of times every two hours. One button that requests all will fix that.

Comments

• JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    ya to be honest the rewards for duels are lackluster at best, the event is more of a headache then anything, i have had mutiple members leave my alliance over the years because we didnt hit the last reward of a whopping 1500 phc shards, im like seriously dude here have my 10000 phc shards and enjoy your 2*
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    1) For duels: add a "re-duel same champion" button or option. This will eliminate having to type in the same champion over and over on duel days.

2) Add a "request help all" button. It is really annoying to have to hit the request button hundreds of times every two hours. One button that requests all will fix that.

The help all request they've explained numerous times.

Re-duel on the other hand shouldn't be much of an issue and is far overdue