**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Groot can actually do 6.1 Crossbones.

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I was testing alot of champions Against crossbones. There are so many bleed Immune champions in the game the only problem is not every bleed Immune champion can outdamage that insane Regen of crossbones.

So I realize that King Groot have an Abilitiy to place permanent armor break debuffs. He can stack 9 permanent armor break debuffs on opponent. And once the debuff is stick to crossbones he can't shrug them off unless they expire.

So with despair mastery those 9 armor breaks can easily prevent him from healing further king groot is immune to bleed. Just don't hit on block. He is not a best option but atleast he is an option.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,803 ★★★★★
    King Groot is beyond god tier confirmed
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    And yes I have played with my rank 4 5* King Groot. Just play aggressive and it will done. I took him down to 45% health and died I actually accidentally hit on his block.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

That's really cool. I wish more less used champs could be used in scenarios like this instead of being completely useless.

True.