**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is symbiont supreme the better choice for AOL easy path then Doom

So i‘m Pretty new when it comes to Play dr doom, but i feel somehow more confident in playing SS.
So i was debating who i should use for my first run. What‘s your opinion?

Comments

• Options
    Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    I’m currently struggling with doom (6 star rank 2 unawakened) vs VTD. Fought him twice already both times making it to the 250 hit cap but only taking off about 1 million health each time. I think for this fight at least SS would be the better choice saving you a handful of revives.
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    I should mention that both of them are 5/65 awakened
  • Options
    That vtd Fight is the one that concerns me the most
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sym is better, reach is greater for dusa hype champion, he can also solo vtd and is an easier cull sooo, cmm is slightly tougher but is still a solo. I’ve got a vtd solo on my yt channel which I can link if you’d like
  • Options
    Could you post a link please?
  • Options
  • Options
    Nice, how many points in md are required?
  • Options

Nice, how many points in md are required?

For the super easy solo you need 4 or 5, 3 is 1 revive and 1-2 is 2-3 based on data from ally mates
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Yes Symbiote Supreme over any mystic champion for path 1.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    @Lvernon15 what about doom + MS synergy? doom does direct damage when he nulifies and buffs. since u will be using the sp3 , sp1 rotation and heavy stagger. it can do that extra damage
  • Options
    edited July 2020

@Lvernon15 what about doom + MS synergy? doom does direct damage when he nulifies and buffs. since u will be using the sp3 , sp1 rotation and heavy stagger. it can do that extra damage

The damage is fairly minimal, and the fights aren’t insanely buff heavy apart from vtd and cull (who’s easy anyway)