**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Road To Become a Cavalier

I just finished Act 5 and im trying to go for cavalier soon. Any recommends or ideas on who to rank up? I can take only take one champ to rank 4. p.s Namor is already sig 200

Comments

• KawilarangKawilarang Posts: 26
    and a couple champs to rank 3
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I would rank up iceman for that xbones, and rank up namor also, gulk will be good for 6.1.1 global and 6.1.2 EMP modifications ultron boss, and Aarkus will shut down The final sentinel boss
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Claire can easily solo that Crossbones,Corvus for Ghost,Ultron and Sentinel. Rank up Hyperion and Claire.

Don't underestimate sabretooth no retreat quest.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I would rank up iceman for that xbones, and rank up namor also, gulk will be good for 6.1.1 global and 6.1.2 EMP modifications ultron boss, and Aarkus will shut down The final sentinel boss

Hyperion is more than enough to solo sentinel. No need to take somebody from the bottom all the way to r3/4 when you can just r4 and have a just as good counter. Iceman and Gulk will be pretty handy for the stuff you mentioned.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealthy, Hyperion. I assume you don't run suicides, so you should be pretty safe with them. You don't really need to rank up much others from the bottom, you have void for sabreman, void for Ultron, ghost and Loki are pretty straightforward, you've got Claire and corvus for xbones and maybe hype for sentinel. I guess void could kinda work for him too. I'll upload a solo of the Ultron boss with void.
    https://youtu.be/s6qM_sKTZj8
    Not my channel, but here it is.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

How did you get a sig 200 champ so soon? I am on 6.1.3 and my highest sig champ is 84.

$$$

How did you get a sig 200 champ so soon? I am on 6.1.3 and my highest sig champ is 84.

i bought the 1k, 4k, and 10k units from the 4th july deal and i also spent $125 for the odin and 5x the $5 ones

Stealthy, Hyperion. I assume you don't run suicides, so you should be pretty safe with them. You don't really need to rank up much others from the bottom, you have void for sabreman, void for Ultron, ghost and Loki are pretty straightforward, you've got Claire and corvus for xbones and maybe hype for sentinel. I guess void could kinda work for him too. I'll upload a solo of the Ultron boss with void.

i appreciate it my guy

i appreciate it my guy
    Yeah, it's already there lol