**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android compatibility

Hello. A friend of mine had a very old Android and he tells me that the game isn't compatible with it anymore. Does anybody know if a Lg-350ar would be compatible? Thanks.

Comments

• BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    Arsoz said:

Berenhp said:

Hello. A friend of mine had a very old Android and he tells me that the game isn't compatible with it anymore. Does anybody know if a Lg-350ar would be compatible? Thanks.

Depends on the android version has to be 6 or higher i tried searching for the phone but only found the lg k8 which should be able to run it
    Thanks. So it isn't a hardware problem?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian
    Check this for new device requirements (Android 6.0 AND 64-bit). Think there is a link to actual list of Android devices in there somewhere too.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/206230/device-support-merged-threads#latest
  • BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    Thanks a lot guys!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    It is interesting that the game is still spewing out notification on the device that is not meeting the specs requirement. :D
  • Z4ZOHEBZ4ZOHEB Posts: 2
    my mobile android version is 5.1 and new 27.2.0 update require android 6 this new update vanish my last 3 yrs progress..i cant able to buy new mobile .so quit this game ia last option for me