**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have The Skrulls Taken over Kabam??

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
xD The Sabertooth synergy is broken We all know and now to fix it Sabertooth gets a "buff" first time i see something like this lol

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

xD The Sabertooth synergy is broken We all know and now to fix it Sabertooth gets a "buff" first time i see something like this lol

If I'm not wrong, synergies are meant to buff champs.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

If I'm not wrong, synergies are meant to buff champs.
    I think he means first time kabam has had to buff a champ to make a new synergy work properly, which is really odd lmfao.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Shows they are listening tbh, think it’s a good sign. Previously they would have just nerfed the synergy and that would have been it.

Think the 30 solution was a great compromise to the issue
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yup at the start of this thing it looked they were going to be typical old kabam, but they really did turn it around. They deserve credit for that at least