These crystals need to be changed

@Kabam Miike these crystals seriously need to have something done to them because the drop rates number 1 aren't listed and number 2 out of 105 crystals opened to not get 1 revive is ridiculous. Everywhere in the contest we can farm potions and gold but nowhere is revives. You can stumble upon revives here and there while questing but it's very rare. I'm not saying we should get a revive out of every crystal but to not get 1 out of 105 something should be changed about this.

Comments

  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 383 ★★★

    You didn’t specify which crystal this is.

    4 hour crystal
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 31
    Well there actually is a way to farm revives
    Just do the 4.3.6 venom again and again til revive pops up and grab it and refresh it again.
    It takes only 4 energy to refresh.
  • ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 147
    papunonly said:

    Well there actually is a way to farm revives
    Just do the 4.3.6 venom again and again til revive pops up and grab it and refresh it again.
    It takes only 4 energy to refresh.

    they will pop up on the path straight to Venom or you mean 1 of the long paths on the way to Venom?
  • ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 147

    You didn’t specify which crystal this is.

    sorry it's the 4 hour crystals
  • ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 147
    or @Kabam Miike how about adding halls of healing to the sigil? So many more players will probably pick up the sigil for this 1 feature alone that would reset every few days just like the Goldpool quest does.
  • Blood_raise1Blood_raise1 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Just a suggestion from me which you probably already know, have a look at the 22 hour solo events everyday. Pretty sure milestone 3 has a lvl 1 revive.
  • Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    Is it the uncollected one? If so push for cavalier and it gets better!
  • Blood_raise1Blood_raise1 Posts: 507 ★★★

    Is it the uncollected one? If so push for cavalier and it gets better!

    This guy is lvl 60 I’m 84% sure he is past cav.
  • ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 147

    Just a suggestion from me which you probably already know, have a look at the 22 hour solo events everyday. Pretty sure milestone 3 has a lvl 1 revive.

    yes I have and I try to get most of them except the event quest 1 is hard to max out but that's 1 revive a day and when you're trying to tackle harder content 1 level 1 revive a day doesn't help at all.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 862 ★★★
    Cavalier 4 hours daily is the worst. When I was doing path 1 in LoL I popped 200 cavalier 4 hours daily crystal and only got 3 revives!?!?!?!? Uncollected gave better
  • xNigxNig Posts: 5,642 ★★★★★
    I opened 436 and got 4 revives. It’s thereabouts. Not gonna complain cause... it’s free...
  • ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 147
    Daddrieda said:

    Cavalier 4 hours daily is the worst. When I was doing path 1 in LoL I popped 200 cavalier 4 hours daily crystal and only got 3 revives!?!?!?!? Uncollected gave better

    EXACTLY! Like if I'm getting 4 hour "Cavalier" crystals at least make me feel like I'm getting items I can use in end game content that I can't just farm for in other areas of the game with enough time and energy.
  • Blood_raise1Blood_raise1 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Shinyuu said:

    Just a suggestion from me which you probably already know, have a look at the 22 hour solo events everyday. Pretty sure milestone 3 has a lvl 1 revive.

    yes I have and I try to get most of them except the event quest 1 is hard to max out but that's 1 revive a day and when you're trying to tackle harder content 1 level 1 revive a day doesn't help at all.
    It’s useful I guess when you aren’t really doing content. 1 revive a day really adds up.

  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,391 ★★★★★
    Just don’t do harder constes before u hav farms revies then
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,391 ★★★★★
    4.3.6 is a good place to farm revies and no it not a long part to farm it there it wil use all yours energy but not the very long one
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 11,783 ★★★★★
    Shinyuu said:

    @Kabam Miike these crystals seriously need to have something done to them because the drop rates number 1 aren't listed and number 2 out of 105 crystals opened to not get 1 revive is ridiculous. Everywhere in the contest we can farm potions and gold but nowhere is revives. You can stumble upon revives here and there while questing but it's very rare. I'm not saying we should get a revive out of every crystal but to not get 1 out of 105 something should be changed about this.

    They aren't paid crystals so they aren't required to show drop rates. Not like you'd believe them anyway if they were posted.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 661 ★★★
    I usually don’t complain about free crystals....
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 31
    Shinyuu said:

    papunonly said:

    Well there actually is a way to farm revives
    Just do the 4.3.6 venom again and again til revive pops up and grab it and refresh it again.
    It takes only 4 energy to refresh.

    they will pop up on the path straight to Venom or you mean 1 of the long paths on the way to Venom?
    Anywhere on the quest but yeah I grab the revive then leave the quest and then again check for revive, if not present then refresh the quest with 4 energy venom and then again check and the cycle goes on till I get enough revives I need.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,721 ★★★★★
    It's RNG....

    BTW These are cav 4 hour crystals.
  • ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 147
    Djin said:

    It's RNG....

    BTW These are cav 4 hour crystals.

    ok I know it's RNG this whole game is RNG that's why I suggested a hall of healing with the sigil just like they added the Goldpool quest to help with gold well the Hall of Healing could help with revives so players could do the 1 thing that Kabam want players to do more of and that's play the game a lot.
  • ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 147
    xNig said:

    I opened 436 and got 4 revives. It’s thereabouts. Not gonna complain cause... it’s free...

    436 crystals and got 4 revives? That is definitely worth complaining about. Yes they're free but so is forming a GMC and I guarantee you if you open 436 GMC's you will walk away with more than 4, 5 star champions.
Sign In or Register to comment.