**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too many Sasquatch Ambushes now?

NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
After the third part of Northern Expedition release, I’ve been ambushed 10/12 runs in a quest. It used to be around 2/12. Is this my luck or are others experiencing. If it is not only me, Kabam please fix!, no one can continuously fight a 300k health Sasquatch!

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    For me there were only 4 ambushes.
    If you don't like them/can't deal with them, quit the quest and re-do the path - he will not ambush you again
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I've only faced him 1 time and it was disappointing because that was on master level. I've been wanting to face him.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

For me there were only 4 ambushes.
    If you don't like them/can't deal with them, quit the quest and re-do the path - he will not ambush you again

That isn't true.

It is RNG. I tried 5 times before he didn't show up.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    And I have only 1 unit :\
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    He’s popping up now like 10 out of every 12 or 13 runs for me now too which is a major pain since Canadian difficulty is harder this week. Darn Samsqanch!!
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I thought Sasquatch PI would increase with new weeks but they keep it the same.

It's too easy. Let's make it harder for cavalier difficulty so it can stay for long time. With good rewards attached with it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

manan_44 said:

I have been ambushed on every path in epic difficulty this week and I am really frustrated. My champs are not too strong to fight him continuously. The chance of him ambushing has increased to a higher extent this week and probably next week too.

That just means u aren't quite ready for the difficulty yet. Once u practice more on him and get stronger champs you will be ready for next time.
    exactly. I don't get why this is hard to get. it's not like this content is horribly unbalanced and unfair. it's not like actual act six, where you need Uber specific counters. it's mainly a test of endurance and general skill. many of the people that complain haven't even finished act five
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    So far feels like every path I’m being ambushed
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    As what they mentioned, the difficulty of side quest increases gradually~

PS: easily complete the mission this week XD
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    8/12 ambush
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Possibly in relation to the increased rewards this week..
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    10/12 for me. Pretty abundant practices.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    The most fun part for me on the ambushes while playing with Luke cage is see those absurdly high damage even on block after sufficient armor breaks which I doubt Luke could do in normal fights, I really really enjoy those ambushes a lot, they make for great practice for me.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

manan_44 said:

I have been ambushed on every path in epic difficulty this week and I am really frustrated. My champs are not too strong to fight him continuously. The chance of him ambushing has increased to a higher extent this week and probably next week too.

That just means u aren't quite ready for the difficulty yet. Once u practice more on him and get stronger champs you will be ready for next time.
    exactly. I don't get why this is hard to get. it's not like this content is horribly unbalanced and unfair. it's not like actual act six, where you need Uber specific counters. it's mainly a test of endurance and general skill. many of the people that complain haven't even finished act five
    And when u ask ppl what champs they are using to try and help they only have 4* champs. There is a reason the game has 5*&6* champs too. U can't expect to have an easy time doing the hardest level of content with only 4* rosters.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Different people, different experiences
    4 ambushes in Canadian (3 were one shots)
    2 in epic
    2 in master
    6 in heroic