**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sasquatch

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
I'm sorry but the rewards for beating the Sasquatch are garbage, especially for Canadian and Epic level. Next time if they implement an ambush character, they need to give better rewards than the measly amount of gold.....

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If the rewards aren't worth the chance of facing him simply drop down a difficulty level. You can always bring a counter for him and still have 2 champs for the rest of the path.
  • Options
    Disagree all you want, at 350k health or isn't a cakewalk to take him out in Canadian and like I said the rewards are horrible for that...
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

If the rewards aren't worth the chance of facing him simply drop down a difficulty level. You can always bring a counter for him and still have 2 champs for the rest of the path.

Beating him isn't a problem, and I have 3 times already in Canadian. As I stated the rewards for beating him are a measly amount of gold...
  • Options
    It's just 1 fight. I can't think of a single fight in the game where u get something other than gold for defeating single champ
  • Options
    At 350k health it isn't just 1 fight in Canadian. Plus as others have stated, the ambushes are ramped up this week.
  • Options
    ChelseaFCChelseaFC Posts: 97
    Neotwism said:

It's just 1 fight. I can't think of a single fight in the game where u get something other than gold for defeating single champ

Venom in act 4. And uncollected thanos months ago was the final boss with no other champs. Golden symbiod in LoL.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Honestly the ambush should be on EVERY path and can’t be avoided by restarting the map.

People are just spoilt by the easy rewards last 2 weeks. Hope the difficulty maintains and continues to be ramped up.

I didn't expect to be able to do more than 1 path of the Canadian difficulty EQ simply because im not the most skilled player. This side quest is nothing like I was expecting. So far it's barely a step up from uncollected.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

People are just spoilt by the easy rewards last 2 weeks.

😉🙌 That's me.
  • Options
    legend_slayer15legend_slayer15 Posts: 89
    edited July 2020
    i do not like sasquatch
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Neotwism said:

xNig said:

Honestly the ambush should be on EVERY path and can’t be avoided by restarting the map.

People are just spoilt by the easy rewards last 2 weeks. Hope the difficulty maintains and continues to be ramped up.

I didn't expect to be able to do more than 1 path of the Canadian difficulty EQ simply because im not the most skilled player. This side quest is nothing like I was expecting. So far it's barely a step up from uncollected.
    This is not about the difficulty of Canadian level, I simply posted the rewards for defeating a 350k Sasquatch is garbage. Stay on topic sir....
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Neotwism said:

xNig said:

This is not about the difficulty of Canadian level, I simply posted the rewards for defeating a 350k Sasquatch is garbage. Stay on topic sir....

This side event already has tons of rewards, just beating sasquatch was NEVER meant to reward you extra!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    OP much like the moleman side quest the rewards are based on completing the paths, not who you fight - none of the fight actually give you rewards outside of the standard gold that's available from act 1.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

xNig said:

Dumbest reply yet. As the quest gets harder, the more Sasquatch should spawn? Just stop replying...
    Oh please. What are you doing in Cavalier difficulty?
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

xNig said:

Not true. An ambush is an attack that you don’t see. Do you see him?
  • Options
    Unyonface said:

Neotwism said:

xNig said:

That Sasquatch is garbage easy. 😒
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    The fight is not hard for experienced players with deep rosters who have had Cavalier status since day 1. And you get more than just gold for that fight. You get solid rewards for completing each path and once added up it's totally worth the effort. If you feel it isn't worth the effort don't do and stop complaining.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Unyonface said:

xNig said:

Dumbest reply yet. As the quest gets harder, the more Sasquatch should spawn? Just stop replying...
    Oh please. What are you doing in Cavalier difficulty?
    As I said, stop replying, you aren't contributing anything positive or useful...
  • Options

Unyonface said:

Disagree all you want, at 350k health or isn't a cakewalk to take him out in Canadian and like I said the rewards are horrible for that...

Then you aren't ready for Cavalier difficulty. That's the whole point of the side quest this month. It's to prepare us for that new difficulty. Quit you're crying and either fight the fights or don't do Canadian difficulty.
    Sorry to disappoint you, I am cavalier....
  • Options

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    You shouldn't be having a problem. I'm sure there are plenty who wish they had your roster to deal with this. I used Doom on him for every single fight with no issue
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    The mods should really merge these threads, 6 separate threads on first page...
  • Options

you have a big boy roster. If you can't beat sasquatch, then you have the skill level of a 5 year old.

Wow just like the others, you are ignorant to what I posted. I said the rewards for beating him are garbage, I never said I couldn't beat him.... kick rocks....
  • Options
    -sixate- said:

You shouldn't be having a problem. I'm sure there are plenty who wish they had your roster to deal with this. I used Doom on him for every single fight with no issue

Go to my original post, never said I couldn't beat him...
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Then what do you want ? 1k 6* shards or 1 5* crystal each time you beat him ?