**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tomorrow

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
After a year of saving, tonight, I finally have enough shards for a six star crystal. It's taken so long because it's only been recently that I've been able to complete uncollected or epic content consistently. So until recently my only six star shards were what got handed out during summoner appreciation last fall. The point is I've been looking forward to this for awhile. Now I've been playing this game long enough to know that I'm going to get Iron Patriot or Groot. It's ok, I understand. So I'm going to wait to spin it until tomorrow. That way I can fall asleep tonight dreaming of my new 6 star Doom, or Longshot, or Domino. I'm going to give myself 12 hrs to indulge the fantasy before I check out my shiny new 6 star Diablo. Anyway, just curious does anyone else delay the spin so they can imagine the possibilities before facing the harsh reality of RNG?

Comments

• I'm sending you good Vibes OP. Ima star this post so I can see what ya get. Congrats though!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I wish ya luck.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Hopefully you get your top choices. Best of luck to ya!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I wish you get Warlock.
    Just Joking!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I found that rushing the spin tends to make me luckier. One time I had a 5* that I was saving and decided to just open it randomly instead of enjoying it and got a ghost
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Wish u luck. Hope u get Ghost or Domino!!!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yesterday I finally had enough shards from incursions for the Nightmare crystal. The odds looked so good, and of course I was hoping for Doom.

I got ... 20 more sig levels on Rhino, he's sig 80 now.

To make myself feel better, I grinded Canadian difficulty because I was close to another 5 star. I let it spin out and got ... Groot. Not a good day.

I swear the older champions, i.e. the ones that were available when the game launched, have a higher chance to roll than the newer ones. 9/10 crystals produce a champ from 2015/16, at least on my account.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I found that rushing the spin tends to make me luckier. One time I had a 5* that I was saving and decided to just open it randomly instead of enjoying it and got a ghost

Yeah lol, that's how I got ghost too wink
    I decided to try it for my 6*s but got venompool and xforce 😭
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Yeah.....

it could’ve been worse
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Yeah.....

Not Bad
    My last 6* pull was also Red skull.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Sorry to see man :( you'll get a lot of mediocre 6*s as you progress but as soon as you get one or two - they'll carry you for ages. Keep going!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

level him up and throw him on defense. If you get lucky, some kid will hit into block and die

you sound like you know from experience
    its happened once or twice, but I bring corvus vs him now
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Not bad for first 6*, mine was Vulture...
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Thanks everyone for the supportive words. I won't lie, I'm disappointed, but it could've been worse. Who knows , maybe he'll get a buff . It wouldn't take a complete rework just some tweaks and a few additions to his kit to be solid.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    He’s great in incursions and he’s a really annoying defender on the right node. Otherwise just focus on the good 5* pulls. No point in getting worked up when there is so much opportunity to get great 5*s
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    I feel your pain. I’m so close to getting my first 6 star champion as well and actually kind of dread it as I too am expecting similar results.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Yeah.....

ouch feelsbadman. I guess he's good in content where you don't need specific counters? he is basically a 4/55 which is good, but of course red skull isn't the best

Yeah.....

ouch feelsbadman. I guess he's good in content where you don't need specific counters? he is basically a 4/55 which is good, but of course red skull isn't the best
    did- did you forget to hit the space bar or something?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Yeah.....

At least he can deal with Havok with his power drain and armour ups. There's an upside.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Yeah.....

"feelsbadman" is a reference to a popular emote....no space bar needed.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Yeah.....

Solswerd said:

Yeah.....

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Hold up what did you roll if you rolled at all?
    Solswerd said:

Yeah.....

ah. Frog memes are banned in my school, which is where I spend most of my time, so I didn’t get it.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

Yeah.....

Well at least he has the best block proficiency in the game