**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ambush on last Quist

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
Plz kabam it's really annoying to get soo much ambush on each path it's really irritating plz don't give thatmuch ambush on last Quist part make it less ambush in high tire part its really hard to control 2 ambush on one path....already per Quist it's becoming tough plz don't make it impossible for normal skill players...

Comments

• Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    "2 ambush on one path" (?)
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Arsoz said:

Mercury79 said:

Plz kabam it's really annoying to get soo much ambush on each path it's really irritating plz don't give thatmuch ambush on last Quist part make it less ambush in high tire part its really hard to control 2 ambush on one path....already per Quist it's becoming tough plz don't make it impossible for normal skill players...

Play a lower difficulty bruh its really that simple no need to come to the forums and complain basically saying "its too hard so make it easier"
    It's not like that...I can clear the path with few revives and then ambush appears and make it more hard...okey I need that rewards and I complete the Quist but ambush are really unexpected and too many how can I complete my path for rewards it's not like that I have max 5* champs I have r3_r4 champ and mostly I use 4* champ in game...couse of not proper champ or resources to rankup...that's why I am trying hard to get some resources to rankup my champ...is this bad....
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Arsoz said:

Mercury79 said:

Play a lower difficulty bruh its really that simple no need to come to the forums and complain basically saying "its too hard so make it easier"
    It's not like that...I can clear the path with few revives and then ambush appears and make it more hard...okey I need that rewards and I complete the Quist but ambush are really unexpected and too many how can I complete my path for rewards it's not like that I have max 5* champs I have r3_r4 champ and mostly I use 4* champ in game...couse of not proper champ or resources to rankup...that's why I am trying hard to get some resources to rankup my champ...is this bad....
    Bruh. You're still not able to complete the quests without using revives, even though you have max 5*s? If you can't complete the path, that's your fault. Play a lower difficulty.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Mercury79 said:

Arsoz said:

Mercury79 said:

Bruh. You're still not able to complete the quests without using revives, even though you have max 5*s? If you can't complete the path, that's your fault. Play a lower difficulty.
    I didn't have max 5* champ I already told there...my whole point of view is if ambush was not thatmuch then I can complete the Quist...and ambush is side thing which can be added or removed...and nothing effect on the Quist...
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

Arsoz said:

Mercury79 said:

I didn't have max 5* champ I already told there...my whole point of view is if ambush was not that much then I can complete the Quist...and ambush is side thing which can be added or removed...and nothing effect on the Quist...
    You need to sit down and think about the rewards. If it's costing you a couple revives each path just to complete the difficulty are the total rewards going to be worth the cost of revives? I'm not even talking about the ambush fights yet. It may be costing you more in resources than the rewards are worth. You shouldnt be needing to use a revive when the paths only have a handful of defenders to face. It sounds to me like you are trying to do the hardest level of content with 4* champs. If 4* champs could easily complete the hardest level then why would the game have added 5* and 6* champs? You need to be patient and realize you dont have the right champs to get the job done effectively. This game wasnt designed to simply rush through. It takes years to build a solid roster to handle the harder content. Its easier now than ever before to get champs but it still takes time to develop them and the skills to do the fights.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

Arsoz said:

Mercury79 said:

I didn't have max 5* champ I already told there...my whole point of view is if ambush was not thatmuch then I can complete the Quist...and ambush is side thing which can be added or removed...and nothing effect on the Quist...
    Totally agree. Cause the side quest must revolve around you and what you can do right?
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Its okay if you cannot play at the highest level just yet. Play the other difficulties and develop your roster instead.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    This is a good opportunity for you to get used to Cavalier Difficulty~

Imaging in the Cavalier Difficulty, you are not going to have ambushes in the path, but all the Champions in the path are as tough as this 50K rating Sasquatch
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I do think that it was just annoying having to deal with a 300k Sasquatch on almost every path, he just takes a while to go down and is just really annoying
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Its okay if you cannot play at the highest level just yet. Play the other difficulties and develop your roster instead.

Tbh this point is kinda dumb because kabam put most of the rewards for this in the cavalier difficulty instead of spreading them out so it is hard to progress if you don’t do it