**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to easily earn a minimum 12,400 units in 1 year

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
Now there is no free lunch but with a little bit of work any player who regularly completes the monthly Master Quest in full can earn a minimum 12,400 Units over the course of 1 year.

Here's the numbers.

Plus there is a 15% chance of winning more Units from the opening of Arena Crystals.

So if you want to be able to take advantage of next years July 4th weekend deals, here's a surefire way to earn a heap of free units.

Playing just 21 rounds of various Arena grades over 3 days is a walk in the park.
(Sure if you want to grind more in Arena then that's your business)

The Beginner, Normal and Heroic monthly Quests can all be played on Auto Play so when you break it down its really not a lot of work.

And for those that purchase the 30 day Unit Collector's Daily card (it's $AUD7.99) over the course of 1 year that will bring in a further 8,820 units providing a grand total of approx. 21,220 units!

That's it.

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    So basically just spend
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Keep a 100 unit per day target and get over 36k units in a year lol
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    That’s some nice math there! This is ideal for player that have work and family or else just go all in for those milestones
  • Options
    “ And for those that purchase the 30 day Unit Collector's Daily card (it's $AUD7.99) over the course of 1 year that will bring in a further 8,820 units providing a grand total of approx. 21,220 units!”

So the cost over 12 months of buying the Collector’s Daily Card is $AUD95.88
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Smart way to earn some units!
  • Options
    Vivek_786 said:

Smart way to earn some units!

Tks Pal
  • Options
    An updated to my F2P unit builder

Now this doesn’t include units won from solo objectives and if you get some good luck when you open up all those arena crystals with the Battlechips you have earned.

But this is a solid and easy way over the course of the yr to earn a heap of units.
  • Options
    Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    Yoo thx mate
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Now this doesn’t include units won from solo objectives and if you get some good luck when you open up all those arena crystals with the Battlechips you have earned.

But this is a solid and easy way over the course of the yr to earn a heap of units.

What’s your roster like? I can’t believe that it takes 4 rounds in the 5* arena to earn the first milestone. Unless you have no 5* or 6* champs and very limited 4* roster.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Looking at the number of rounds you’re doing in arena to only get the first milestone, for comparison, the same number of rounds gives me every milestone. That’s basically over 1k units per week just from arena.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Bulmkt said:

What’s your roster like? I can’t believe that it takes 4 rounds in the 5* arena to earn the first milestone. Unless you have no 5* or 6* champs and very limited 4* roster.
    I’m TB pal...That’s the number rounds with low level champs of that class...
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Bulmkt said:

Looking at the number of rounds you’re doing in arena to only get the first milestone, for comparison, the same number of rounds gives me every milestone. That’s basically over 1k units per week just from arena.
    Yeah that’s called grinding the arena. I’m not grinding out the arena. This is an ‘acceptable’ minimum
  • Options

Yoo thx mate

Hey MP!
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Soo much time. Feels like job rather than a game.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    12k a year is kinda like, you know, not much at all, but ok
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

12k a year is kinda like, you know, not much at all, but ok

It’s not a bad haul considering the small effort...
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If you only want to do 19 rounds in arena it is far more worth it to just do 4* basic arena. Assuming your maxed teams score 32000 points a round (based on non suicide masteries) you only have to do 17 rounds to get to 450000 points. Which will net you 60 units and also around 12k battlechips. make that 21 rounds and you`ll have 75 units. Roughly the same amount of time but greater units.
    And most players should have a couple maxed out teams of 4* champs.
  • Options

If you only want to do 19 rounds in arena it is far more worth it to just do 4* basic arena. Assuming your maxed teams score 32000 points a round (based on non suicide masteries) you only have to do 17 rounds to get to 450000 points. Which will net you 60 units and also around 12k battlechips. make that 21 rounds and you`ll have 75 units. Roughly the same amount of time but greater units.
    And most players should have a couple maxed out teams of 4* champs.

Or that I suppose...Tks for sharing