**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Very Good Team For Abyss:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I think Sparky is very underrated for Abyss. But I believe with Suicides or Boosts he can work very good:
1)Spider-Man Stark Enhanced.
2)Captain Marvel Movie.
3)4* or 3* Nick fury synergy for captain marvel movie.
4)Symbiote Supreme.
5)Void.

Let's break it down all fights and what champions you will use against them:
1)THING:
Use Sparky for Thing. Simple fight 10 poise charges and start hitting hard. Suicides will help him alot because you will not be using any specials against this fight. And with boosts and suicides you will be hitting really really hard.

2)OMEGA RED:
Use Sparky for this fight as well. Here it's upto you, if you want Suicides off good if you want Suicides open then again it's good. Just keep one thing in mind, if you open suicides don't use any specials, if Suicides are off then you can use specials.

3)QUAKE:
Use Sparky for this fight as well. Same tactic like Omega Red.

4)MEDUSA:
Very easy fight with Symbiote Supreme. There are tons of fights available on YouTube you can watch them.

5)MEPHISTO:
Void for sure.

6) CAPTAIN MARVEL (MOVIE):
Easy solo with Symbiote Supreme.

7)GHOST:
Sparky for this fight as well. I prefer Suicides open. Same method don't use any specials.

8)IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR):
This fight I am worried about. I prefer practice against him using Sparky and CMM both at the start of fight of Abyss right side lane. And whoever champion either Sparky or CMM you find comfortable against CMM. Use that champion.

9)JOE FIXIT:
Easy heal reversal solo with Void or maybe just one revive.

10)MORDO:
Use Sparky. Same tactice as other fights. Suicides or No Suicides all upto you.

11)VENOM THE DUCK:
Symbiote Supreme can easily solo this fight.

12)HOWARD THE DUCK:
Sparky for this fight as well. And when he is at 62% health quit fight and bring Void and pray for Regen and if he regen means you can take him down from 60% to 0%. If Regen RNG is on your side.

13)HYPERION:
Easy fight with Symbiote Supreme.

14)CHAMPION:
Very simple fight with Symbiote Supreme.

15)CYCLOPS:
Sparky same tactic. Just beware of Cyclops nodes. Have to play agreessive and defensive both whatever node is active.

16)LOKI:
Sparky.

17)AEGON:
Sparky or Symbiote Supreme, you can use anyone I think with max MD you can easiky solo AEGON with Symbiote Supreme.

18)INVISIBLE WOMAN:
Very simple and smooth fight with Sparky. According to node of science champions, you cannot be stun until an opponent have a debuff on itself. Luckily Sparky taunt count as debuff and you won't get stunned during fighting Invisible Women. Just keep one thing in mind, don't use specials, I highly recommend suicides or boosts in this fight.

19CULL OBSIDIAN)
Easy solo with Symbiote Supreme.

20)COLLECTOR:
Now comes a painfully fight which i am not sure about. Well I think CMM is very decent option for this fight suicides and boosts and mastery setup of enhanced fury potency, max recoil and max courage as well. Awakening abilitiy is necessary since it will help you tank collectors SP1. Your target is same as AEGON throw as many SP2 as you can, basically try to deal as much damage as you can. Good thing about CMM is her heavy attack range is very good that means you can shrug of that debuff at the start of fight by taking hits on block then let him throw heavy and then heavy intercept him with CMM.

You can use Corvus instead of CMM if you have Corvus.