**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Revolution has Began-Whose side are you gonna choose.

So here is a picture, which inspired me to have this revolution. The first one to comment to which version this picture belongs will be titled as "GREATEST FAN OF MCOC" By me.But don't search in google 😉 or anywhere else.

SO LET'S COME TO THE POINTIF U WANT TO HAVE A FEELING OF PLAYING ANOTHER GAME WITHIN THIS GAME. HERE IS A SMALL TRY BY ME.

So now let us talk about alliance. When you think of joining an alliance, the first thing that comes to your mind will be rewards, most of us join an ally to improve our account to clear contents. Some people are exhausted by playing game, so to have some rest and chill with friends they join ally. Or some members join for arena grind. Or they join for alliance events or join simply. If your reason to join ally is anything other than this then pls mention below, I am curious 👀.

So we all have desire to improve our accounts, become uncollected, cavalier etc etc. This desire of us have made us forget to enjoy the game, it maybe a reason why there are lot of complaint against less rewards etc etc. Because we need rewards to improve. So there are still members who play this game just for fun, I actually appreciate them. But I am not telling that desire to become more powerful in this game is wrong, but you shouldn't forget to have fun for this reason . So here is a new try.

IF U WANT AN ALLIANCE WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM ALLY HERE IS YOUR ALLY. These are the features of new ally. Let's start one by one.

AQ
Almost everyone want their ally to be aq focused. To get those juicy glory.Clearing the nodes, Boss killers etc etc.So what if we make this more interesting.
Here is what we are bringing to you.
•We are gonna play 3 bgs in here. (I know there is nothing new in this but read further to explore our plans)
•One of the bg here will be played as usual map 4 or 5.
•The special thing lies in the BG1 AND BG2. I have seen many posts in forums and I have seen many members in game say that they need something new to try in the game. So here you go.
We will be doing new challenges everyday.
•One example is on Monday we are gonna do CLASS SPECIAL AQ. It means all should use champs belonging to one class. If mystic members can bring champs relating to only one class.
•On tuesdays we will do TAG SPECIAL AQ. That means all should bring champs with said tag(ex:new Avengers)
•This is not it we will bring more such challenges in future. These are just examples of how we will be playing AQ.

AW
In this 50% of players don't like to participate. Because of difficult nodes. So in this area it is difficult to look to make any changes or something like that. But even in here we will do 3 BGs and one of them for players who want to play a normal aw match. The difficulty in trying something new here os that it would affect all the bgs. But we will still not let you down and still think of bringing something new to you. But we are bringing you one of its feature.
•Do you like to be a Creator of a boss rush?? So here is something for you. We will be having only three officers , (further information will be given about how we will select leaders in next topic) One of the officer will manage the team and the other two officer will be changed after every war.So for 29 days there will be 29 different officer. The officers who are getting changed for every wars have complete power over their respective maps. That means they can order their respective bg to bring any champ they want and only they have the right to place champs on any nodes. It means the officer can tell each member to bring any champs and place those champs wherever they want. Even place ironman as boss 😎.

Democracy
Well it is something u might feel silly. But u will have complete independence in ally. And another feature is you can decide who will be the officer, (the officer who is gonna stay for long time). Officer will be changed every 14 days.Its just like voting pm. Lol.

Titles
We will also have many titles for players. Like who scores the most point in aq when "SCIENCE CLASS AQ"is going on. Will be given the title " Scientist".We will be creating threads in the forums to announce those title winners. We will be having many more titles like this.

IMPORTANT
To enjoy these you will be having some requirements. You need to have prestige above 4k and should have line or discord. You may be thinking a person who wants people to enjoy the game, why would he bring requirements. That's because to do all these things we must have any communication app. And to try different challenges you would need a wide roster. But if this plan succeeds I promise to make alliances for lower level alliance with low challenges.

I know this is very long post but I have done this with lots of interest. So please support me and if you like my idea please support it by joining alliance and sharing this with your friends and other medias.

We have 2 alliances for now.
The Insurgents (INSRG). For ironman lovers. Discord link:https://discord.gg/Ebz9yP

Keeper of Law(KoLW). For captain America lovers.
Discord link :https://discord.gg/9kupxK

For line users here is my line id:slayerzz474.

Comments