**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss or LOL

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
As soon as Abyss came out i was meant to do LOL the next day but refrained from doing it. I have a stacked roster the Dr Dooms the Dr Dr Stealth Spideys the Dr Aegons all Duped 5/65 no problems...

But im currently doing the initial clearence of act 6 too rite no so i feel Abyss is the way to go LOL can wait rite no x

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon can basically do lol itemless so just get it done
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lol is just so low effort for aegon, rewards aren’t too special but it’s just so easy
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If you have the roster units and skill time is better spent on easy path of abyss first. Do some research and planning first to make sure you are ready and watch some vids of each fight to understand the strategy and that you have needed counters(like you didnt list HT)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    You probably don't really need lol rewards? Aol may be very nice, if you get ag and t5cc you need. I didn't, but you may.
    Also aol fights are more interesting
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    AoL is best value for units in the game right now, simple as that. However, it’s only worth it if you have multiple classes that you have R3 worthy 6*
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Don't waste time in lol it will cost some units/potions and not worth it. Games past needing tier 4 cats, 5 star shards is nice (but games basically 6 stars now and 5 star shards not hard 2 get), tier 2 alphas are no longer a rare item given glory etc. Only thing rare is a 5 star awakening and also can get that through other means. It not just resources but time. If I were u I would save a lil more and do abyss. Its same champs for both pretty much.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    LOL rewards are ancient and not a big deal at this stage of the game. One path of abyss for sure
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    With Aegon you can complete Labrynth very quickly and with no units.