**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cable tuneup or overhaul

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
Did cable need tuneup or overhaul I think he need overhaul...I have some ideas about his new kit as we know cable is also depend on techno organic virus Just like warlock I think he also need the same buff and debuff of techno organic virus buff...second his heavy attack has degen debuff just need enhancement on it he just got one degen plz improve it and have more then one degen per fight with heavy attack and sp1 and sp2 attack should give incinrate and shock debuff just like imiw and can be merged both debuff and plz make sp1&2 unblockable.... Plz don't improve attack rating it's okey to have more debuff and it make cable balanced and make him demigod tire or god tire and plz imune him to all debuffs and cancle all opponents buff that he got like cancle Armor regen fury etc...

Cable tuneup or overhaul 46 votes

Tuneup
56%
crogsMagrailothosAnonymous346Ab_SamadRepto23manveertherealDarthPhalNotsavage19Rodomontade_BoiEtjamaMike439SPIDER_MANTyler1620BonzodavidDnegrin6969PinkysegunKing_Leo321walkerdogSneakyWarriorlowlevelplayer 26 votes
Overhaul
43%
Alfa_PigeonSpace_gooTendersquadSaiel_ASDF_DylanphileX_Factor_AgentKill_Grey[Deleted User]Prakhar_82CaptainGameMercury79Mathgeekmanan_44odishika123AmnetiesAsIsGrassSpiderham14aroseinbloom39Cowabunga 20 votes

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Update

Beat me to it
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Update, he has abilities that even with number shifts won’t make him good enough, but his kit isn’t bare enough to need a full overhaul

Big agree. I suggest a way to make the power gain/regen less RNG and more player dependant, at the cost of efficacy of each. The heavy degen could use some potential numbers tweaks but nothing drastic. Overall numbers could be a touch higher.

Essentially the core things he can do just need a bit more than what they currently are, and even in the way they they activate. That's about it.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Tuneup
    No option for update. But I feel he should be updated
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Update, he has abilities that even with number shifts won’t make him good enough, but his kit isn’t bare enough to need a full overhaul

agree. similar situation to red hulk where some abilities are pretty good and need number tweaks, but they need ability changes too
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Overhaul
    Cable and warlock has same infection techno organic virus I think cable should have same feature of infection too what about your thoughts guys...
    Overhaul

No option for update. But I feel he should be updated

Bro tuneup means Just increasement in his attack rating and damage rating where he has nothing to change and overhaul means deep buff and debuff changes synergy and whole kit reguarding damage and attack rating I think his half feature is awsome if infection got buff with damage rating it would be enough to play and considered as playable good champ for new commers in game...what's your though on this point
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    He needs an update, he actually has some nice utility but it is weak utility and his damage is low.
    Overhaul
    Lvernon15 said:

Kit change would be frustrating for kabam members I think he just need some synergy changes where his shared synergy with warlock gives him same infection and extra degen enhancement...it would be enough and can be used like archangel heavy attack...
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Tuneup
    I'd take whatever they give him since he's now my first duped 6.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Arsoz said:

Red cyclops needs it more than cable

What are you even talking about.. Cylclops is the best character in the game and it has been confirmed so by official mods -- that means it has to be true.
    Do not disrespect the one and only Cyclops, Father of Cable and once Leader of the X-Men.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Tuneup
    he just needs bigger numbers