Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Solution to Act 6 - compensation scheme

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello summoners how do you do?.

I had a hard thought how can or will Kabam implement a compensation scheme for act 6?

Some may have done 100% others 99%... and 76%... 54% etc etc and some may have done less then 10% i think it's like 6 or 7% if you become Cavalier.

Every since person who is Cavalier has met the Champion at least once.

I feel a % based compensation package would be to difficult to achieve as there could be a 100 different types of compensation packages but also this would be the most Fair one.

Another one i feel which would be suited is a general compensation based on completion (exploration will always be a single compensation as 100% is 100%). Any how based on completion and how far you have come this can be divided into many categories as some have done 100% Act 6.1 6.3 6.4 and have left the champion fight.

Conclusion.

The best solution is the hardest and i can guarantee kabam will probably offer a general compensation for completion and 1 for 100% which will leave many un-happy.

For those close to exploration i feel you must 100% explore act 6 to get the best as if you don't you could be thinking why has someone who has only done 62% got the same as me who's done 92% and the same could be said about someone who has done 62% exploration to someone who has done 42%...

Main conclusion you cant make everyone happy.LOL

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    It won’t be that complex, they’ll likely just make the compensation tiers based on how many chapters or quests you’ve completed and then explored.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Prob just:

6.1 Completion: ______
    6.2 Completion: ______
    6.3 Completion: ______
    6.4 Completion: ______

And then you add them up. Same with exploration.
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

Apologies i couldn't edit it once i noticed the mistake

So ur point about being cavalier and meeting the champion at least once was what?????
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    keep it simple.
    6.1 - completion?
    6.1 - Exploration.

6.2 - completion
    6.2 - exploration

6.3 - completion
    6.3 exploration

6.4 completion
    6.4 exploration
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,717 Guardian
    Perhaps he meant to say “everyone who has beaten the Champion has met the Champion at least once”. Which ... (well, self explanatory).

Not sure what the suggestion is implying, but could be that any Compensation should be based on HOW MANY TIMES you have beaten the Champion. As well as maybe having advanced to the point of even TRYING to do that quest with Champion as boss (not necessarily that you have actually tried, if they don’t save that data, just that you completed the quest beforehand).
    But in varying degrees worth maybe ...

So say everyone who has gotten up to that quest gets 50x (of whatever) as Comp.
    But those that actually BEAT him ONCE gets 100x (relative to whatever from above).
    If you’ve “Completed” 2 passes thru it, then another 75x (so 175x total), completed 3 passes gets you another 50x (so 225x total), lastly 4+ passes gets you another 25x (so 250x total).
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

OP has no clue..... Rite no!

Absolutely obliterated him 💀💀💀
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

If you mean 6.2.6 champion, then not every cavalier player has beaten him
    Evidence:
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I’ve done 56% exploration in act 6. I stopped exploring once they announced the nerf. Maybe they should do 2 compensation packages. 1 for people who did 1-50% exploration, and one for people who’ve done 51-100%
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Although I’m basically done act 6 100%, I personally hope kabam can find a way to compensate those that have been trying 6.2.6 champion fight but have failed spending a ton of units/revives/pots. Beyond that I’m not sure what they’ll give but I believe I’ll be okay with whatever, As long as they don’t expire on me before I can use them.