**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to access to Unawakened Nick Fury utility:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
We all know Nick fury has very good bleed damage even without his awakening abilitiy he has very good bleed not insane but good without awakening abilitiy.

So the problem with unawakened Nick is you cannot access his utility means stopping champions from evade, avoid missing attacks and becoming unblockable because his tactical charges cannot be permanent unless he have fury on himself.

Well there is a synergy of heimdall with hela/Angela that gives permanent fury which is one of the best synergies in game. With this synergy fury will get access to all his utility and with deep wounds even without awakening he have good bleed damage.

Hopefully this helps.

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

What year is it!?

@Netbreaker I know what you are trying to say but trust me there are some new players who don't know this trick. And it's 2020.
    I have almost 100 5-stars, but I don’t have Nick Fury as a 4 or 5.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

It’s actually a great piece of advice for some. However the downfall is that you have to have Angela and Heimdall. Good Synergy, great trick, but awful champs.

Angela as an awful champ?? Thats categorically wrong mate
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

It’s actually a great piece of advice for some. However the downfall is that you have to have Angela and Heimdall. Good Synergy, great trick, but awful champs.

Bro, have you like... used Angela ever?!