**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 throne breaker compensation

FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
I know it was mentioned in the roadmap already but just curious if anything else was mentioned about timeframe or exactly what the plan was for us who are Throne breaker or those who have completed act 6...is anything in the works @Kabam Miike

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Surely after act6 rework release date. That’s most likely when any compensation will be given.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Thoughts to the game team from me would be a crystal where we can choose the pool of say 20 and it be similar to the abyss nexus where we pick one of 10 but we select the pool of 20
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

Thoughts to the game team from me would be a crystal where we can choose the pool of say 20 and it be similar to the abyss nexus where we pick one of 10 but we select the pool of 20

They're not buffing the rewards. It'll more likely be units/consumables. I really don't think they'll make a whole new crystal lol.
    They are making a new crystal..it was in the roadmap..they are talking about allowing us to design our crystal pools
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

They are making a new crystal..it was in the roadmap..they are talking about allowing us to design our crystal pools

It’s plain delusional believing Kabam will give any “new” crystal for compensation.
    Expect revives/potions and if players are lucky some units also 😉
    They literally just gave a new crystal to abyss 100 percent completion