Storms light attacks

YEETguyYEETguy Member Posts: 107
Storm finishing with two light attacks against quake leads to too much distance being created and the second light attack does not trigger evade.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,780 ★★★★★
    Ive also noticed storm lights leave a gap and last light attack doesnt say u evade due to the distance so many times ive let go of heavy to dash back but it doesnt register as the spacing
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Is it just Storm? What about other champs that are built like her like SW or Gamora?

That's the case with many champs. Safest bet is to just dash back once after evading. Once your back is against your wall it's all normal.

This is when at back against the wall the distance of her light makes it so the evade is hard to predict due to it doesnt evade like normal due to the gap so takes longer to process the evade
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    In this video, there are some instances where this issue happens.
    You will be able to see that 2/3 times, her light attack whiffes. And in the final time, Quake gets punished by it.

https://streamable.com/lcfah7
    So just quaked magik in aq map 5 and she doesnt leave a gap
  • YEETguyYEETguy Member Posts: 107
    Bendy said:

I’m not entirely sure what you mean, but storm and Magik are different characters.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Member Posts: 569 ★★★
    YEETguy said:

Bendy said:

I’m not entirely sure what you mean, but storm and Magik are different characters.
    ALL STORM CAP MARVEL OG AND MS MARVEL SCARLET BLACKWIDOW AND SOME OTHER CHAMPS LIKE THEM HAVE SAME ATTACK MECHANICS LIKE THEIR LIGHT AND DASH ATTACKS ARE SAME
    YEETguy said:

Bendy said:

They use the same basic attacks
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    They are different, despite sharing the same visuals on their attacks.
    This issue happens with storm and not with the other champions
    Does seem its a storm problem though and not the basic attack that some females have which is odd to me as if same visual then all should be affected
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Has anyone captured this on video yet?
  • YEETguyYEETguy Member Posts: 107

Has anyone captured this on video yet?

Will o wisp posted a video