**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance quest compensation different for members in same alliance?

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
How can two members of the same alliance that were in the same quest get such different compensation? How does this make since?

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Thats not compensation thats milestone rewards
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Rewards are based on the map you were in and on your progression.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    We already got our milestones rewards three days ago these literally just went in our inbox
    edited July 2020
    We run map five in my alliance we get over 2000 glory each week. I’ve never received 80 and at 11:30 PM at night And nothing else
    And why would two members of the same alliance get different milestone rewards when we run the same map?
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    There was a glitch, we run 544, people in map 5 got more
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian

Nope, those are the Peak Milestone reward based on overall points, normally for a whole Series, which should be the same for everyone in alliance who participated, no matter which map they were in (albeit, these are for the 2 abbreviated short-error AQ's “Series”, if you can call them that, which were ran today).

The 500 Glory one looks like the 2nd iteration from today (which lasted a lot longer before being closed to new joiners).
    The 80 Glory one is probably from the VERY SHORT 1st iteration, which probably had a lot less people joined before it got shot down after only an hour.

I didn’t get the lesser one, just the higher one, because I only joined in the 2nd one, after the 1st one had already ended. Didn’t actually realize that they sent out Peak's from BOTH stints today.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

How can two members of the same alliance that were in the same quest get such different compensation? How does this make since?

That's not compensation. Take a quick look around the forums and you'd find your answers.

Nope, those are the Peak Milestone reward based on overall points, normally for a whole Series, which should be the same for everyone in alliance who participated, no matter which map they were in (albeit, these are for the 2 abbreviated short-error AQ's “Series”, if you can call them that, which were ran today).

The 500 Glory one looks like the 2nd iteration from today (which lasted a lot longer before being closed to new joiners).
    The 80 Glory one is probably from the VERY SHORT 1st iteration, which probably had a lot less people joined before it got shot down after only an hour.

I didn’t get the lesser one, just the higher one, because I only joined in the 2nd one, after the 1st one had already ended. Didn’t actually realize that they sent out Peak's from BOTH stints today.
    I mean that makes sense in theory but me and my alliance mate run the same map five every alliance quest. We were in the same math and it was the short one that got cut map 5

Skydad23 said:

That's not compensation. Take a quick look around the forums and you'd find your answers.
    Well I looked I didn’t see anything and just looked again?

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    It doesn't really matter. It's just free stuff stemming from the AQ issue. Just take it and go on.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    How wil u even though this was compensation when it don’t even said it in the mail so first of all your need to read more instand of go to conclusion right away
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    Skydad23 said:

I mean that makes sense in theory but me and my alliance mate run the same map five every alliance quest. We were in the same math and it was the short one that got cut map 5

There were TWO short ones earlier today. Did you each get into BOTH of them ?

Or looks like one of you entered AQ within the very 1st hour.
    Then Kabam closed that and Reset AQ to be available again an hour afterwards.
    Then the other of you must have entered THAT one (which was still going on technically until recently, Kabam just said they fixed the issue were champs were still locked).

And that's why each of you got different Rewards.
    The AQ Series Points tally was reset in between those 2 mini AQ's. And each one counted as a supposedly totally separate AQ Series (in History).
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    I have an ally mate that got into both series and received 2 emails, one for each series. I only entered the 2nd series and received the higher of the two since it lasted longer.

It doesn't really matter. It's just free stuff stemming from the AQ issue. Just take it and go on.

I mean honestly none of it really matters it’s just a mobile game but yet here we are at a forum where people ask questions about the game.

Prof Hoff The MCOC you tuber I seen posted a video a couple hours ago and he says it must be a bug he got 1200 glory but for some odd reason map 4 crystals when he open the crystals he got for fully formed Tier 4 class catalyst. Has to be a bug.
  • Skydad23 said:

Prof Hoff The MCOC you tuber I seen posted a video a couple hours ago and he says it must be a bug he got 1200 glory but for some odd reason map 4 crystals when he open the crystals he got for fully formed Tier 4 class catalyst. Has to be a bug.

So what is the bug? The rewards or the opening of the crystal? Neither of them sound like a bug and prof isn't the best of resources
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Skydad23 said:

I've gotten fully formed T4C from map 4 and even map 2 crystals before. Just because they are rare doesn't mean they aren't in the lower crystals.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    As mentioned by others, the items in that message are not compensation.
This discussion has been closed.